Full-Time Client Services Director
Julian House is a charity dedicated to making a difference to the lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in society. We run several projects and every year we help thousands of people out of homelessness, into employment, away from domestic abuse, and more.
Are you a strategic thinker with a proven track record at the senior management level? Do you have a passion for delivering high-quality client services and driving improvements to achieve service excellence? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Role: Client Service Director
Salary: £53,040 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Location: This is a regional role that will involve travel across our areas of operation to connect with our people and projects. There will be a requirement to spend one day a week at our head office in Bath once a week. However, we understand the importance of adaptability and offer the freedom to work from our office locations across the region the remaining days of the week.
Are you a visionary leader with a passion for driving service excellence? We are seeking a Client Services Director to lead the delivery of quality client services. As the key strategist and day-to-day manager, you’ll oversee a spectrum of operational functions, including building safety, compliance, repairs and maintenance, housing management, supported housing, and specialist support services.
- Strategic Input: Contribute to the development and delivery of Julian House’s vision, strategy, business plans, policies, and objectives. Lead the development and delivery of organizational strategy regarding client services, monitoring KPIs and reporting issues to the Chief Executive and Board.
- Client Services: Ensure the provision of high-quality client support and housing management services, incorporating client involvement and feedback. Investigate and resolve issues of dissatisfaction, ensuring robust approaches to support and housing management services.
- Leadership: Provide coaching leadership that empowers high performance, collaboration, and creativity. Lead effective management of client services, ensuring contractual compliance, excellent outcomes, safety, and a client-centric approach.
- Compliance and Control: Collaborate with operational managers to deliver compliant and safe services. Lead the development and review of operational policies and procedures, proactively identifying and mitigating operational risks.
- Financial Management: Participate in the development of Julian House’s financial strategy and business plan. Review reports on operational expenditure, ensuring alignment with objectives and policies.
- Performance Management: Provide line management to direct reports, champion staff well-being, and foster a performance culture committed to excellence.
- Stakeholder Management: Maintain effective professional networks with partner agencies, internal management relationships, and support new business opportunities across operations.
Success in this role would look like:
You’ll help us to develop, manage and deliver a comprehensive range of quality, safe, person-centred services. You’ll develop a vision and culture within client services that helps us to achieve excellence – driving high levels of client satisfaction, operational efficiency, and strong employee engagement.
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, you’ll also play a key role in decision-making. Through your leadership, sector knowledge and professional technical skills, you’ll contribute to our overall success and the development and growth of the charity, helping us to improve services, meet performance targets and service standards, and comply with relevant regulations.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strategic thinker with senior management experience in the sector.
- Experience in multi-site and remote management of services and people.
- Proficient in IT-based records, report production, budget analysis, and KPI monitoring.
- Knowledge of property services, housing management, and statutory obligations in a supported housing environment.
- Driving license, with access to a car
There are many great reasons to join our team!
- Wellbeing related support and advice and up to 6 free counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Programme
- 27 days annual leave, including an extra day off for your birthday, increasing up to 30 days after 4 years of continuous employment
- 30% staff discount at Julian House charity shops
- 20% staff discount at Julian House bike workshops
- A generous and competitive pension scheme
- Instant access to healthcare professionals and discounts on a variety of health treatments through our Simply Health Scheme
- A supportive culture where staff feedback is highly valued and regular supervisions with line managers are conducted
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we have an Equality and Diversity Action plan in place showing our commitment in ensuring continuous improvement in creating an inclusive culture. We also have a committed group of Inclusion & Diversity champions who meet monthly to ensure progress is being made. We invite applications from people from all backgrounds and cultures, especially minority groups that are underrepresented in the workplace. We also welcome applications from those with lived experience. We embrace flexibility and are proud to be a Disability Confident and Mindful employer, as well as an Armed Forces Covenant Supporter.
If you have any special access requirements or other support needs throughout the application process (including interview), please contact us so that we can let you know how we can support you.
We welcome applications from people with lived experience. All applicants working with our clients will be expected to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. A criminal conviction will not necessarily prevent you from becoming an employee, the decision will depend on the type of offence and its relevance to the role. If you would like to discuss any convictions you may have, please contact the person named in the advert. All information will be dealt with according to our Data Protection Policy.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about Client Service Director role, please get in touch with Anna at an********@ju*********.uk. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Please note: We reserve the right to close our vacancies once the perfect candidate has been found. We recommend submitting your application as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out!
How to ApplyPlease apply directly through the website at Client Service Director job - Bath - Julian House (livevacancies.co.uk)
76 total views, 0 today