Full-Time Client Communications Manager
Who we are
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of June 30, 2022, BNY Mellon had $43.0 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.9 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
BNY Mellon Marketing & Communications
It’s an exciting time to join the award winning BNY Mellon Marketing & Communications team. Our team is focused on delivering brand recognition, growth, increased client loyalty and employee engagement. We are a world-class, integrated marketing and communications organization, aligned around the needs our clients and the industry.
BNY Mellon is seeking a Client Communications Manager, who will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic client communications to support overall strategy of the firm, spanning across regions and business lines.
This individual will collaborate with stakeholders across the enterprise to manage the development and execution of communication plans in support of BNY Mellon’s key strategic corporate objectives, including business change and regulatory initiatives. Leveraging our global communications best practices, this individual will play a critical role in supporting client retention through providing clear and compelling communications to internal and external audiences designed to elevate the overall client experience.
- Manage client communication assets from inception through execution, including development of key messaging, driving communications processes and governance, securing approvals and distribution to targeted audiences
- Liaise with Business Change and Regulatory stakeholders to develop communications strategies and plans regarding regulatory and change communications
- Develop and implement strategic client communications plans to support critical client-impacting initiatives, regulatory change programs and strategic business change
- Provide communications consultancy, advising on optimal client outreach strategies, distribution channel management and other tactics
- Master digital tools to prepare and distribute internal and external communications to targeted audiences
- Liaise with various internal teams to contribute to and/or assist in the establishment of internal/external resource sites
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Strong editorial background and proofreading skills, adhering to established best practices and technical style guides
- Effective networking skills and ability to cultivate collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams, as well as senior-level management
- Solid project management skills, leading communications initiatives and taking full accountability for communications deliverables and project workstreams supporting business lines and regulatory/change programs
- Focused commitment to elevating overall client experience through thoughtful engagement strategies and compelling communications
- Demonstrated experience with formal internal and external business communications, including FAQs, talking points, presentations, newsletters, etc.
- Flexible approach to duties and scope of delivery is essential, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, supporting individual business lines as well as global enterprise-wide initiatives
- Ability to proactively identify obstacles and recommend solutions, particularly within the context of a global, matrix financial services firm with multiple client touchpoints
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing client communications strategies to internal and external audiences across a variety of channels, including digital and social
- Deep and broad business acumen; solid understanding of financial services industry a plus
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization and shared accountability in a cross-regional team environment
- Relevant years of professional experience in corporate communications, preferably within the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
849 total views, 0 today