Full-Time CL Account Manager I (Req#2070)
The Commercial Lines Division offers business insurance solutions to help our commercial clients properly protect their business assets, and manage their risks and opportunities. From Small to Large companies, in specialized fields including Construction, Lumber, Technology, Transportation, Real Estate, Healthcare, Not-for-Profit, Hospitality and Franchise businesses, our experienced staff of insurance professionals work to help our clients make informed decisions and develop comprehensive and competitive programs to meet all of their insurance needs. The Commercial Lines Account Manager I position will provide commercial lines support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing typically smaller sized and/or more routine client accounts of lower complexity.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager I position will provide commercial lines support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing typically smaller sized and/or more routine client accounts of lower complexity.
Major responsibilities consist of the following:
- Handle all customer relations and support services for assigned accounts. Work with producers/marketing to enhance client development, service, quality and sales of these clients.
- Develop, analyze, and implement a competitive insurance program providing various alternatives for client consideration. Recommends appropriate coverage and insurance carrier for assigned clients.
- Compiles, organizes and maintains all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation and endorsements.
- Works policy expiration lists prior to renewal for customer contact and improved retention. Prepares policy renewal inquiries and recommends coverage enhancements as appropriate. Binds commercial lines coverage for clients within authority granted by the specific insurance company.
- Processes client requests and solicits improved or additional coverage on behalf of the agency or individual producer. Uses personal sales techniques to promote and close policy transactions.
- Assists with agency collection activity as requested and processes cancellation requests. Takes payments and applies them to appropriate accounts.
- Resolves basic and routine problems directly. Refers complex inquiries to senior staff and/or direct manager. Works under limited direction and is generally assigned the least complex accounts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One (1) year experience in Agency or Insurance Company environment preferred.
- MA Property and Casualty Brokers License is required within first six months of employment.
- Experience using an agency management system and insurance carrier rating systems is preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and math skills.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, click on the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2070/?utm_medium=jobshare
13 total views, 2 today