Full-Time Civils 3D Technician
Pioneer / Establish Innovative Solutions
We are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Technician to be based in our London office, to work on the production and management of drawing, BIM models and technical reports for large multi-disciplinary projects in the UK and across the world.
From helping shape entire cities to tackling the challenge of climate action, a career at Buro Happold presents the chance to make a difference. With a world class reputation, our work and our people have delivered positive change to clients, the environment, and communities alike. If you want to be part of something bigger, this is your chance.
Operating in 26 locations worldwide, with over 70 partners and 1,900 employees. We are an international practice of experts in all aspects of built environments, inspired by how we can achieve better outcomes.
This Will Encompass:
- Undertaking civil infrastructure design and masterplanning, from concept stage through to construction. Work typically includes drainage, earthworks, highways, pressurised water networks and other utility co-ordination.
- Managing the delivery of BIM models and CAD documentation of designs, as well as compiling BIM Execution Plans.
- Preparing technical reports, specification and schedules.
- Contributing to the planning of team workload.
- Mentor and assist more junior Technicians.
We Are Looking For:
- A technical background in infrastructure design, demonstrating development of a technical specialism in a core infrastructure discipline (Highways or Sustainable Drainage).
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD and Civils 3D. Proficiency in MicroDrainage would also be advantageous.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of BIM processes and standards such as PAS1192-2.
- An ability to undertake design tasks with minimal supervision, good communication skills, and willingness to interact will all members of the team.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCAD.
- A technical member of a relevant institution or actively working towards professional registration status.
Our Infrastructure team works on some of the Practice’s most interesting and challenging master planning and infrastructure schemes. Examples include regeneration projects such as Elephant and Castle, Battersea and Brent Cross, cultural venues such as The Louvre Au-Dhabi, and World class sports stadia such as the Olympic Stadium and its transformation, and the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium.
Our technicians form the building blocks of what we do and are key, valued members of the team. You will lead the technical design of infrastructure projects, being responsible for co-ordination with other disciplines. You will lead continuous improvement in our deliverables, through development of software and staff capabilities.
Send your application to Buro Happold and take the first step on a journey to fulfilling your potential.
Join us to find out what you’re really capable of.
Described by our clients as ‘passionate’, ‘innovative’, ‘collaborative’: Buro Happold is an independent, international engineering practice that for over 40 years has become synonymous with the delivery of creative, value led building and city solutions for an ever changing world. Having worked on every continent, our clients include more than 90% of the world’s leading architectural practices and we have collaborated with global organisations such as the United Nations, The World Bank and UNESCO. Through our global community of driven, world leading engineering and consulting professionals we deliver elegant solutions for buildings and cities that seek to address the major problems facing societies today. Follow us @burohappold and find out more at www.burohappold.com.
Buro Happold value flexible working as an important part of the way we work. We welcome applications from those who are seeking flexibility in their careers.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website via the following link https://careers.burohappold.com/vacancy/civils-3d-technician--478527.html#hs_show_apply_popup=true or email us on email@example.com
543 total views, 2 today