Full-Time Channel Strategy Manager – Drug
Jamieson Wellness is dedicated to improving the world’s health and wellness with its portfolio of innovative natural health brands. Established in 1922, Jamieson is the Company’s heritage brand and Canada’s #1 consumer health brand. Jamieson Wellness also offers a variety of VMS products under its Youtheory, Progressive, Smart Solutions, Iron Vegan and Precision brands. The Company is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business. For more information please visit www.jamiesonwellness.com.
Our Jamieson Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At Jamieson Wellness, we cherish diversity, equality and inclusion and we know we must constantly listen, learn, and take action to ensure these principles remain embedded in our culture. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to our table and create the differences that make us unique. We are accountable to build an environment free of bias in regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, and all other types of discrimination.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Strategy, the Channel Strategy Manager is responsible for guiding sales execution that is in line with brand and category priorities through the development, deployment and ongoing tracking of Channel MAPS.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Play a leadership role in the AOP process, integrating brand and channel strategy to guide sales execution plans through channel MAPS (Merchandising, Assortment/Distribution, Pricing/Promotions, Shelving/Space).
• Collaborate with the Sales Channel director to monitor and track established MAPS KPIs and proactively lead strategic and tactical recommendations to close gaps and/or accelerate growth.
• Act as the voice of sales in the development of customer-facing materials to support key marketing initiatives including but not limited to innovation, in-store campaign execution and shopper marketing programs.
• Own the development and management of the sales planning calendar, ensuring key timelines and deliverables are fully understood and complied with across the cross functional team. Identify gaps and evolve the planning process for optimal execution/results.
• Play a leadership role within sales and marketing team meetings, ensuring plans are aligned to the channel strategy.
• Frequent and active participation in external customer meetings to support the execution of MAPS and in-store marketing plans.
• Unlock category leadership opportunities with customers within the channel by leading one Category Development manager
• Play a leadership role within the IBP process, providing Channel and Customer level inputs to demand forecasting
Direct/Indirect Reports: 1
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements
• University degree required; business preferred
• 5+ years experience within a CPG organization
• Deep knowledge of the Canadian Retail environment required
• 2+ years experience in Key Account management is required
• Marketing and/or Category Development experience preferred
• Experience in leading/executing annual business planning process
• A deep understanding of trade spend dynamics and management across retail channels
• Working knowledge of commercial S&OP process
• Demonstrated experience in developing customer strategy with tactical planning across 4 P’s (MAPS)
• Highly analytical: Ability to find the most impactful insights when presented with data
• Proven ability to lead retailer thinking to drive business objectives
• Indirect leadership and influence: outstanding interpersonal skills with a strong ability to empathize and partner with cross functional stakeholders
• Must be highly organized with the ability to set clear priorities and confidently enforce them
• Must be highly process oriented with a keen understanding of how structure enables agility
• Compelling presenter/storyteller with a strong presence, who can command a room
• Focus on consistent performance improvement, constantly incorporating prior/key learnings
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Nielsen WorkStation
• Extended periods of sitting and operation of desktop computer or laptop and other peripherals
• We take personal ownership and pride in everything we do
• We demonstrate a bias for action
• We challenge the status quo constantly seeking to improve
• We eliminate barriers and bias to empower others to achieve our goals
• We are accountable to build and promote environments free of bias in regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, and all other types of discrimination
• We constructively challenge ourselves and others to achieve desired outcomes
• We demonstrate mutual respect, inspire trust and promote equality with colleagues and partners alike
• We collaborate toward common vision and objectives across all persons, levels, functions and locations as one company
• We recognize, celebrate and value each other’s differences, styles and contributions as one of our greatest strength
• We lead with a passion for winning together
• We are empowered to pursue opportunities that will have great impact
• Our curiosity drives us to find better ways to accoumplish our goals
• We are agile, embrace change and persevere through adversity
• We demonstrate initiative and take calculated risks together
• We do what is right even when it’s not easy
• We demonstrate humility in everything we do
• We courageously stand up and support our diverse heritages, traditions, experiences, beliefs and styles
• We allow ourselves to be vulnerable, admit mistakes, learn from them and move forward
• We respectfully communicate honestly and directly in a timely manner
• We proactively seek diversity of ideas and provide real feedback in the interest of improvement and development
• We constructively share and respect each other’s opinions and ideas to enable sound decision-making at all levels
• We encourage differing point of views and productive debate to develop the best solutions
• We focus our efforts with the community, consumer and customer in mind
• We continually seek opportunities through insights that affect our business, customers, consumers, government, environment, technology, competition and suppliers
• We foster positive collaboration with external partners that promote diverse and inclusive environments
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All those interested in applying for this job may do so by submitting an application to the Human Resources Department by the closing date noted above. All full-time employees who have been in their current position for six months are eligible to post for the said position. Previous work history will be considered in the final section. Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation
54 total views, 2 today