Full-Time Call Center Rep
Why Join the Sikorsky Credit Union Team?
Sikorsky Credit Union has been named the #1 Credit Union in Connecticut in2020, 2021 and 2022. We are one of the largest credit unions in the state, with over $1 billion in assets, and we continue to grow!
If you are passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals and want to make a difference in the local community, we want to hear from you! We are looking for talented people to help us improve the banking experience for our valued members.
Working at Sikorsky Credit Union has its benefits. You’ll enjoy an awesome work-life balance, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package that includes paid-time off, medical/dental, 401K plan with company match, tuition reimbursement and more! Please check out the details below to learn more about this position.
The Call Center Representative assists members and internal staff by phone, email and other forms of communication methods with member’s account inquiries, maintenance, issues or concerns, ensuring all interactions are positive service experiences.
Key Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional and professional telephone standards to ensure member satisfaction.
- Processes transactions for members. Research customer inquiries according to departmental guidelines and procedures to ensure a comprehensive response is provided.
- Utilizes in depth knowledge to assist members with Internet banking/bill pay processes, mobile banking and to ensure complex issues related to online issues are resolved.
- Cross-sells Credit Union products and services to members. Educates members on different options based on the member’s specific needs.
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and vendors. Demonstrates the credit union’s core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity and Responsibility.
- Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
- Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and banking/credit union regulations.
- Performs additional duties as required.
The Call Center Representative works under the direction of the VP of Deposit Operations exercising limited independent judgment and decision making and requires moderate supervision.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college coursework.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in a financial institution or bank is preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulatory compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, analytical and organization skills with keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Sikorsky Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is proud of its commitment to diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we welcome applicants from all communities, including age, color, ethnicity, familial or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic background.
How to ApplyApply Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=693ccd13-b529-4d20-9b2c-25f8a7283816&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&jobId=461991
81 total views, 4 today