Full-Time Business Development Representative
Workrise is the network that powers the energy industry. By making it easier, faster, and safer to do business in energy, we are accelerating the pace of growth and innovation, and empowering the industry to do more – both for society and for the planet – than ever before.
Workrise is hiring a Business Development Representative that will be responsible for lead generation and vendor acquisition. This role will be supporting the launch of our vendor management solutions, helping grow our vendor network and support new client acquisition. Our ideal candidate for this role will be a driven, results-oriented professional with a competitive spirit and a passion for sales. Successful Business Development Representatives have high outbound sales activity with a demonstrable ability to find and quickly qualify new business opportunities. This role will be non exempt and will report to the Director of Sales Operations.
Workrise is hiring a Business Development Representative, who will be responsible for lead generation and vendor acquisition. This role will be supporting the launch of our vendor management solutions, helping grow our vendor network and support new client acquisition. Our ideal candidate for this role will be a driven, results-oriented professional with a competitive spirit and a passion for sales. Successful Business Development Representatives have high outbound sales activity with a demonstrable ability to find and quickly qualify new business opportunities.
Why Join us? Our Sales Operations team at Workrise is focused on making the revenue organization more efficient through sales enablement, lead generation, sales/marketing process optimization, monitoring/assisting with customer acquisition and retention, tracking sales data/forecasting and supporting sales performance management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Vendor Outreach and Acquisition
- Reach out to vendors via phone, email, or other channels to introduce Workrise products and services.
- Assist with vendor acquisition efforts for the Workrise vendor network through targeted vendor outreach and research
- Generate leads and referrals for the sales team
- New Customer Prospecting + Lead Generation
- Research customer needs and identify business opportunities.
- Reach out to potential customers via phone, email, or other channels to introduce Workrise products and services, and generate leads .
- Qualify opportunities and schedule meetings for Enterprise Account Executives
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive offerings
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 0-3 years of relevant coursework and/or experience
- Grit / Motivated / Adaptable
- Track record of academic success, leadership awards, and/or extracurricular activities
- Proficient with online applications and systems as well as Excel / Google Sheets
Additional experience preferred, but not required:
- Sales Prospecting and Lead Generation Experience
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
Essential Job Functions:
- Regular, on-time attendance
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to use office equipment such as a computer, copier and telephone
- Ability to use office computer programs such as e-mail, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Occasionally remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Constantly remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Ability to manipulate office equipment such as a computer, copier and telephone
More than a job:
Workrise is uniquely positioned to make an impact on the energy transition, which is arguably the biggest challenge of our generation. Our clients are leading the charge. Through innovation and advancement in technology, we are creating solutions to help the industry do more today and meet the demands of this global challenge tomorrow. This is what we think about every day when we come to work.
We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters your growth. We use data to drive our decisions and improve the experience of the workers and clients we serve. With mutual respect for each other, we continually collaborate to find the best solution.
We support you with:
Talented peers who can help bring out your best & the opportunity to significantly impact the lives of skilled laborers.
For eligible roles:
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company matching contribution
- Flexible remote work support where applicable
- WFH set-up contribution
- Wellness allowance
- Learning opportunities
- Financial planning support
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to earn bonus, commission, and/or equity
Workrise is committed to providing an environment where all people feel belonging, mutual respect, and the freedom to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team.
Who we are:
What began as a workforce management platform for Oil & Gas has since grown to serve the biggest companies in energy across both workforce and vendor management, absorbing much of the supply chain complexity these energy companies face and making it easier, faster, and safer to get work done. To date, Workrise has raised over $750M in funding from Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Bedrock Capital, Brookfield, and Baillie Gifford, along with others, and will continue to use these investments for strategic growth.
We’d love to share more through the interview process and look forward to learning more about your journey.
How to ApplyWorkrise.com/Careers
50 total views, 0 today