Full-Time Business Analyst II
Who we are: Groups360 is a booking engine for meeting space founded in 2014 by former Gaylord Entertainment executives Dave Kloeppel and Kemp Gallineau. Groups360 was created with a singular goal — to empower meeting planners by bringing innovation, transparency, and simplicity to the decades-old problem of booking groups. The company’s technology, GroupSyncTM, enables suppliers to distribute inventory, engage with planners, and optimize group revenue. GroupSync also equips planners to search and shop hotels worldwide and book rooms and space directly, online, or through a simplified RFP process. GroupSync is the first distribution channel to offer online booking for both group hotel rooms and meeting space. Groups360 has offices in Nashville, London, and Singapore.
Our Partners: In 2019, major hospitality players Accor, Hilton, IHG and Marriott, invested a combined $50 million in Groups360 to help fuel instant-booking development. In 2022, the world’s largest alternative asset manager Blackstone Innovations Partners, New York Hedge fund Fir Tree Partners, and property and technology investment firm, Zigg Capital invested a combined $35 million in Groups360 to help drive the industry wide transformation, making group travel simple.
Life at Groups360: Groups360 is an innovative, high-growth company with offices in Nashville, London and Singapore. Groups360 is an equal opportunity employer, and our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is reflected in the foundation of all we do.
Who we’re looking for: The demand for Groups360 products and services is at an all-time high. So, we are looking for ambitious, self-starters who want to impact the $1 trillion meetings and events industry. Successful team members have been those with the desire to be a part of a high- growth team and organization that finds and solves problems individually and as part of a team. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, highly motivating and rewarding environment at the intersection of hospitality and technology, then your next career starts here!
The role: The Business Analyst II is an integral part of the Product and Development teams and will serve as a vital link between Groups360’s customers and internal stakeholders. This position will be responsible for assisting to communicate key insights and findings, ensuring Groups360 is always looking for ways to better understand the customer needs and translating them into business requirements for development. Ensuring we are delivering the best value.
What you will do:
- Partner with business and product owners to help shape the vision and scope of products.
- Work closely with customers, business partners, product and sales teams to conduct business analysis and help identify business objectives and requirements.
- Participate in focus groups and usability studies to validate customer needs.
- Communicate complex ideas in ways that can be easily understood.
- Document and explain business requirements for development team members.
- Create appropriate diagrams, models, and prototypes to communicate business concepts and workflows. These artifacts must be accurate and appropriate and at the correct level of detail for various audiences, team compositions, and projects.
- Build consensus amongst diverse team members in light of differing or competing viewpoints.
- Aid in directing and guiding the team in terms of next steps for gathering and validating requirements.
- Support the Product/Development team to accomplish objectives that satisfy the stated business needs.
- Understand business strategies and goals; uses this knowledge to help the team sequence the most important deliverables & product capabilities.
- Work with the team to continuously refine & update requirements artifacts and ensure requirements repositories are current throughout project lifecycle.
- Assist QA team in testing new product features and regression testing to ensure alignment with requirements.
- Assist in the production of user updates and Help documentation, training materials, and customer communications.
- Facilitation of gathering and analyzing of internal business requirements by workflow analyses and discussions with users.
- Help coordinate activities between engineering, UI/UX, and product management.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or equivalent experience required.
- 2 – 4 years of Business Analyst experience.
- Software development experience required.
- Prior experience with Agile development principles required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prior experience with prototyping software is a plus.
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry a plus, but not required.
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Strong empathy for customers and their needs.
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to follow through on a project to a successful conclusion with a minimum of supervision. Must be able to identify and enlist the support of other employees as needed.
Core Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F, Hybrid; these hours may vary depending upon your position and work requirements.
Location: Brentwood, TN. HYBRID (3 days in-office, 2 days remote)
(Company will not sponsor C2C or Work-related Visas)
Groups360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
NOT ACCEPTING AGENCY CALLS OR SUBMISSIONS
How to Applyhttps://groups360.com/careers/?p=job%2Fo6Renfwi
27 total views, 1 today