Full-Time Brewing Supervisor
This position is responsible for the supervision of a brewing team and the technical oversight of the brewing equipment. This position leads project and improvement efforts and is accountable for safety, quality and efficiency.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Direct supervision of brewing team within a specific area; manage and review performance, address personnel issues, sets team priorities and goals, provide coaching, feedback, training and development
- Develop and lead projects and set team goals; lead continuous improvements efforts to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Create and execute departmental plans and objectives, ensures brewing efficiencies
- Lead and maintain quality assurance and oversees escalation procedures; address and troubleshoot concerns
- Lead and facilitate communication and direction between departments, teams and shifts
- Monitor and ensure safety and operational policies and procedures are followed; provide tools and communication necessary to mitigate
- Perform brewers tasks and duties, providing shift coverage and deep understanding of the team’s work (1/mo and summers as needed)
- Ability to be on call 24/7 (when appropriate), for support and escalation
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
- Requires 3 years production experience; some college is highly desirable
- Analytical thinking skills – Six Sigma Green Belt desirable
- Intermediate personal computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel)
- Ability to transform strategic plan into actionable tasks
- Solid knowledge of Brewing Science
- Solid communication and leadership skills and abilities; plan and lead work
- A post offer/pre-hire assessment will be performed to insure the candidate can meet the physical requirements of the job:
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 56.5 lbs. and carry objects of this weight up to 100 feet.
- Ability to push/pull weights up to 50 lbs. and maintain the grip strength required to adjust valves, containers and hose nozzles.
- Demonstrate their ability to climb, kneel, crawl, twist, squat and reach overhead.
- The position requires frequent, constant standing.
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Salary Range: $59,000.00 – $71,000.00
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law
How to ApplyApply at: https://www.newbelgium.com/company/careers/
90 total views, 0 today