This position has primary responsibility for any part of the brewing process from the mixing and blending of raw materials to the fermented product.
- Responsible for material addition per recipe (malt, hops, spices, yeast etc…) and routinely monitors inventory levels
- Monitors all process parameters: Sensory, flow rates and volumes, process times and temperatures, pH levels, density measures, and other parameter settings to complete the milling, mashing, lautering, wort boiling processes, cooling, yeast pitching, fermentation temperatures, clarity, microbiological stabilization, and bottle conditioning
- Conducts and ensures daily cleaning of all work areas within brewing (5S)
- Performs routine preventative and troubleshooting maintenance on process manufacturing equipment
- Engages in quality assurance activities and improvement project/processes to improve the overall efficiency
- Adheres to OSHA and NBB safety regulations; handles all chemicals in a safe manner
- Communicates effectively with all other areas regarding the status of the process flow and consistency
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Entry level brewing knowledge with aptitude to learn brewing science
- Basic knowledge and understanding in the areas of math, physics, chemistry, microbiology, computer skills and mechanical skills
- Entry level working knowledge of equipment with multiple logic functions and capabilities requiring specialized training
- Entry level ability to coordinate with coworkers, prioritize plan daily work
- Ability to recognize a problem, assist in troubleshooting, develop alternative plans, meet deadlines, and communicate as needed
- Solid interpersonal skills and communication abilities
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures policies, SOGs, and/or regulations
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Salary Range: $21.00
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyPlease go to: www.newbelgium.com/company/careers/ and follow prompts to apply.
90 total views, 5 today