Full-Time Brand Manager – Core Portfolio
Brand Manger – Core Portfolio
This position is responsible for the development and leadership of one of the key brands in our core portfolio (Voodoo Ranger) including all product commercialization, brand development, and marketing & sales execution. This is equal parts brand strategy and in-market execution and includes analyzing our current strengths and opportunities, developing a product innovation road map, establishing a portfolio strategy, and executing an activation plan.
- Manage, develop, and implement marketing activities to maximize sales of an assigned brand
- Analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develop strategies based on research and analysis
- Work with Innovation Team to create a pipeline of compelling innovation ideas across flavors, format & style to maintain relevance
- Work closely with illustration and design teams to develop line extensions and new products within the Voodoo Ranger portfolio
- Build the annual Programming Calendar in priority National Accounts for On and Off Premise Channels with Chain & Shopper Marketing Teams
- Represent and lead the brand at key customer or distributor meetings annually as required to support program sell-in presentations
- Work closely in partnership with VPM and VPS to build creative & engaging brand plans to support our Mission and Growth Goals
- Play a business-critical role in developing the strategic direction and building consensus for the annual brand plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent, MBA a plus.
- Adult Beverage industry a plus
- 3-5 years’ Classical CPG marketer or creative / agency background with solid commercial acumen
- Ability to think strategically and objectively
- Strong analytical skills, ability to gather and interpret data and make recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Salary Range: $90,000.00 – $113,000.00
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law
How to ApplyApply at: https://www.newbelgium.com/company/careers/
87 total views, 0 today