Full-Time Bookings Expert (Inbound Sales)
£24,500 + OTE + share options
Remote/hybrid with a minimum of 2 days per week at The Ministry of Sound, 103 Gaunt St, London, SE1 6DP (Monday & Thursday in the office)
Full time, permanent contract
Monday-Friday, 8.5 hours per day
10am – 5pm
We are committed to ensuring a fair and inclusive hiring experience for all. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know at ca*****@en*************.com.
Overview of the Role
We’re actively seeking a talented Bookings Expert to join the Encore team, playing a pivotal role in connecting customers with exceptional musicians for events throughout the UK and Europe. They will liaise with customers and musicians to help secure bookings and meet revenue targets.
By helping customers find the perfect musicians for any occasion, they will be playing a key part in creating thousands of unforgettable musical experiences for people all over the UK and Europe, and they’ll be helping make it possible for our musicians to earn a living as they entertain and inspire audiences with their craft.
As a Bookings Expert, you will:
- Be the initial point of contact for Encore’s high value customers, guiding them through the booking process and selecting the perfect musical act for their event.
- Interact with numerous customers daily, contributing to Encore’s success by supporting hundreds of individuals at different stages of their journey.
- Facilitate bookings, contributing to the creation of countless unforgettable musical experiences across the UK.
- Engage with customers and musicians via various channels, utilising your communication skills to provide expert advice.
- Maintain a keen eye for opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Offer valuable feedback on behalf of customers to the Product Team, and play a role in shaping the evolution of our platform.
- Become an integral part of our Sales team, where you will receive regular coaching and mentoring from your manager and peers.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in a customer-success role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage with customers and build relationships
- Personable phone manner and active listening skills
- Ability to handle high volume work
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- A keen eye for opportunities to streamline your own workflow and help more customers in less time
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in a sales role
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Previous experience booking musicians for gigs or experience in events
- Keen interest or knowledge of all styles of music
- Experience at a fast-growing start up / small business
- Good numerical skills
We are dedicated to fostering a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, abilities, and experiences. We look forward to considering your application and building a team that represents a wide range of talents and experiences.
How to ApplyHow to Apply If you're passionate about customer service, have a knack for sales, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply. Please send a covering letter (up to 500 words) along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please cover the following: Why are you interested in this role? How do your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for this role? What is your personal connection to music?
17 total views, 0 today