Full-Time BI Developer
BI Developer – REMOTE
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a BI Developer. This is starting out as a contract position running through January 2023 with strong potential to extend or convert to FTE. This position is 100% remote working eastern time zone core business hours. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
Candidates must have permanent work authorization and work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future. Third party candidates are not eligible for this role.
Position is 100% remote!
Candidate should essentially be an IT developer who understands how to analyze data and is able to communicate trends – Project Scope: Build inventory dashboard and analyze trends/data produced.
For the dashboard build, the source system for the inventory will be in Remedy. Remedy is the inventory system the Enterprise is migrating to for IT issues. Having experience building inventory dashboards and analytical analysis from them are a must.
Job Description: Description:
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Experience delivering business intelligence solutions
- Experience with OLTP and OLAP database models
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile as strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements including the creation of formal documentation
- Database Technology: SQL Server, Netezza, Hadoop, Cloudera
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- ETL Technology: SSIS, DataStage, Talend, CRON scripting, Perl
- BI Technology: SSRS, SSAS, Tableau, MicroStrategy
- Proficient Intime series analysis, clustering, decision trees and neural networks
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
3-5 years of Professional experience as a BI Developer or data scientist
Related Bachelors degree in Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer science (e.g. specialization: Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence /Visualization, databases, and Big Data), Statistics, Epidemiology, or closely related field with Data Science specialization or additional related equivalent work experience
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate’s and client’s needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
How to ApplyWould you like to know more about our new opportunity? For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to John Burke at email@example.com or call 904-602-8070. You can also apply online while viewing all open jobs at www.arcgonline.com.
527 total views, 0 today