Full-Time Bar Manager
Rainbow Mountain Resort is located in East Stroudsburg, PA and has been serving the LGBTQ community and friends since 1981. Our resort is open year round with a bistro and multiple bars on site. Our staff and clientele are diverse and maintaining a safe and open space is a priority to us.
The Bar Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the bar. The Bar Manager will be responsible for training bar staff, managing the bar inventory, maintaining a well-stocked bar, and ensuring that all staff responsibilities are met in compliance with company policies. The Bar Manager will be well versed in serving customers of all types and ages.
- Performing opening and closing procedures to ensure the safety of your staffs and the facility.
- Ensuring that optimum product quality, cost and service are available to customers at all times.
- Ensure that alcoholic products are properly handled to comply with all relevant laws, rules & regulations.
- Introduce new products or services in accordance with company policy, while ensuring that such changes are implemented in a manner that is consistent with company objectives.
- Maintain brand consistency through all aspects of the operation.
- Maintain inventory control systems to ensure that product is always available in sufficient quantity, while monitoring usage rates, controlling shrinkage and evaluating competitive pricing trends.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with both staff and clients
- Identifying, planning, and executing promotional events
How to ApplyTo apply, kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
732 total views, 0 today