Full-Time Auditor II (Req#2504)
The Audit Officer makes overall recommendations as to audit findings for reporting purposes and makes recommendations for issue resolution. In addition, the Officer is responsible for overseeing and providing guidance to other auditors assisting in the completion of their assigned audit. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzes and evaluates complex systems and processes in order to evaluate internal controls, compliance with banking regulations, and identify opportunities for effectiveness.
- Examines a variety of accounting records and other supporting documentation to determine the accuracy of the Bank’s financial statements.
- Plays an integral role in planning each audit assignment through communication with the Assistant Auditor, Chief Auditor, and Bank management.
- Communicates audit scope and findings to supervisors and managers of areas audited, developing practical recommendations for resolution of exceptions noted.
- Supervises staff in related audit assignments.
- Responsible for managing time and meeting budgeted deadlines.
- Provides the Assistant Auditor with progress reports explaining any variances from plan. Reviews and interprets current procedures for compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank policies.
- Makes required updates/changes as necessary.
- Prepares comprehensive audit work papers, prepared in accordance with professional standards that support the reported conclusions.
- Stays current on emerging accounting, auditing, and regulatory issues and trends, being able to apply them to changing business conditions. Participates in confidential internal investigations when necessary.
Education and Experience: Bachelor of Science, Concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Skills/Knowledge: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite Products, including Word and Excel.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2504/?utm_medium=jobshare
23 total views, 0 today