Full-Time Associate, Technology Service Desk/On-Site Support Analyst II
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of ASSOCIATE, TECHNOLOGY SERVICE DESK/ON-SITE SUPPORT ANALYST II to join our TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) team. This role is located in MANCHESTER (HYBRID).
The Technology Service Centre offers an opportunity to become part of a high performing team with a passion for technology, which is always seeking to improve, and where we have “Respect for Our Customers Time.” We are aggressively using innovative techniques, exploring automation opportunities, and bridging the support improvement efforts within our expanding technology environments.
Technology Service Centre – Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing the first and second line of support specific to all aspects of desktop applications and technology-related support activities. The core goal is to provide Subject Matter Expertise for technical support to the Technology Services Group for all BNY Mellon Employees & Contractors inclusive of a follow the sun support model (24x7x365) model.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Provide first line/SME technical support to all BNY Mellon Employees & Contractors
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, chat and Self-Service WEB tickets
- Assist users with Password resets and unlocks
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office/Outlook 2013/16/O365
- Provide Smart Hands support assistance (where applicable)
- Remain current with support changes/ updates and adherence to the Company Policies and Incident Management process
- Remotely diagnose and troubleshoot PC, printer, telephone, mobile (where applicable), VPN and software issues
- Should possess knowledge about Virtual Desktops Infrastructure /Citrix environment.
- Research solutions using available knowledge base
- Advise users on appropriate action
- Log all inquiries and incidents as required
- Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate support teams in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring incidents requiring urgent attention are escalated via the identified escalation management procedure
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Management Call Center support experience
- Associate’s (or Bachelor’s) degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Previous technical desktop support experience, experience with MS Office Suite products, and customer service / soft skills experience
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software
- Flexibility in working hours
- Knowledge of call center metrics for operations support
- HDI Support Center Manager Certification (preferred but not required)
- Other IT Certifications, i.e., Microsoft (preferred but not required)
- Ability to make sound decisions in real time crisis
- Ability to follow set procedures and processes
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team setting
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Must have Ability to Multi-task and manage priorities with little supervision.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Should work in Rotational shifts and national holidays.
- ITIL experience would be added advantage.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
- Forbes Blockchain 50
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job/19497958
66 total views, 0 today