Full-Time Associate Director, Graduate Business Career Development (Technology Career Coach)
Embark on a journey where your talents meet purpose, and excellence is not just a goal—it’s a way of life. Join Mendoza, where impactful careers are built, and every day is an opportunity to Grow the Good in Business!
We seek individuals driven by passion and fueled by talent. Join a community where your unique skills contribute to a collective commitment to excellence. Enjoy competitive benefits and unlock a world of professional growth and development. At Mendoza, your success is our priority.
Join us in the pursuit of excellence, where your talents align with a greater purpose and your impact extends beyond the ordinary.
Coaching and Mentoring
- Provide assistance to student job seekers in groups and one-on-one; assistance includes resume reviews, discernment of strengths and weaknesses, discernment of ideal career paths, mock interviewing, networking advice, cover letter reviews, coaching of candidates through the recruitment process, salary negotiation advice and social media alignment with career goals
- Responsible for supporting Employer Relations team’s business development initiatives by identifying recruiting opportunities and developing employer/recruiter relationships with a specific focus on Technology Pathway employers
- Partner with Employer Relations team to manage relationships and deepen interactions with top Technology Pathway recruiters/employers
- Supervise the daily implementation of work priorities across both student and employer events and programs
- Assist Director and Career Development team as needed on a variety of projects
- Manage assigned budget
- Follow all University policies and procedures
- Provide statistics in line with MBA CSEA standards on employment and job search status for each program on a regular basis
- Assist Admissions as required at recruiting events, alumni events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree/advanced certification beyond Bachelor’s
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Professional business experience in Technology industry required (or similar role at a top university), with in-depth knowledge of Technology functions and hiring landscape
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data-driven insights into impactful strategies
- Hiring and/or coaching/facilitation experience required
- Proven ability to effectively build, develop and manage cross-functional relationships internally and externally
How to ApplyTo apply, please click on the following: https://jobs.nd.edu/postings/33232
56 total views, 0 today