Full-Time Asset Manager (Analyst IV)
The Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) is seeking an Asset Manager (Analyst IV) to oversee equitable asset and infrastructure project selection, funding, delivery, operation, maintenance, and replacement. This strategic position evaluates the Bureau’s risk exposure, service goals, and long-term cost obligations for managing a $16B asset portfolio, while advancing the Bureau’s goals around transportation justice, safety, and mobility.
What you’ll get to do:
- Act as PBOT’s lead asset management practitioner and coordinate with other City bureaus on development of city-wide policies and procedures that promote the highest standards of asset management Bureau-wide.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic Asset Management practices to ensure the bureau prioritizes high-value investments that create equity in service, as well as long-term intergenerational equity and advance the City’s and Bureau’s equity goals.
- Identify investments that reduce PBOT and City’s risk profile and build upon equity and risk-centered asset and infrastructure management, planning, and funding strategy.
- Increase consistency of application and understanding of Asset Management principles. Standardize, document, and communicate Asset Management roles and responsibilities throughout the bureau.
- Plan, manage and direct the work of Strategic Asset Management staff.
- Lead the annual reporting of bureau trends related to Asset Management analytics including asset valuation, condition trends and funding and investment gaps for asset reinvestment to maintain services.
- Facilitate bureau-wide business practice and process changes to meet asset maintenance goals
- Support and implement bureau-wide training, problem-solving, advice, and guidance in the field of Asset Management.
How to ApplyAsset Manager (Analyst IV) | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)
294 total views, 0 today