Full-Time Addictions Counselor for Gay Men of Color
Job Overview: Provide intensive group and individual counseling to gay and bisexual men of color who have histories of addiction, trauma, mental illness, incarceration, and/or are impacted by HIV.
– Conduct mental health and addictions assessments and develop individualized client treatment plans.
– Facilitate addiction treatment groups and trauma education groups according to approved curriculum, and complete client intake documentation.
– Conduct individual client treatment sessions.
– Work in collaboration with It Takes a Village Client Services and Prevention staff, and The Empowerment Program SAMHSA staff.
– Conduct follow up interviews at 6 month intervals with program participants who have completed treatment.
– Enter program-related data and case notes.
– Develop client resource materials.
– Attend relevant trainings required for job performance and attend mandatory agency meetings and trainings.
How to ApplyPlease submit a Cover Letter and Resume to Courtney Nichols at email@example.com by close of business July 19, 2019. ** No calls or inquiries, please.
1168 total views, 0 today