Temporary ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
The accounts payable coordinator will support the accounts payable team and the finance coordinator. This entails assisting in the payment process of vendor invoices and cheque requests and processing monthly adjustments. The coordinator will assist in the reconciliation and processing for concessions and retail revenues, coordinating and processing staff expenses and petty cash for reimbursement.
The coordinator will also maintain well organised electronic filing of all AP and related documentation.
Shall include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing of vendor invoices for entry into Netsuite system
- Reviewing of retail and concessions transactions for entry into Netsuite system
- Processing of staff expenses into Netsuite system
- Processing of petty cash into Netsuite system
- Processing monthly adjustments
- Digital filing of documents
- Other administrative duties, as required
RATE OF PAY:
- $24.52/ Hourly
TARGET CONTRACT DATES:
- May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023
- A university degree or college diploma in accounting/finance or currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution program in accounting/ finance or has previous training or experience in accounting
- Experience and/or educational background in accounting
- Detail Oriented to analyse and record data with accuracy.
- Work closely with all members of the finance team
- Remain open to challenges and always find ways to deliver your responsibilities in the most effective manner.
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Suite.
- Experience using accounting software
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
- This position requires being in office on a regular basis.
How to ApplyHOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- All applications must be submitted online through TIFF’s Career Centre.
- Please upload your cover letter and resumé as one PDF, before the deadline of April 17, 2023.
179 total views, 3 today