Full-Time Account Manager
PuzzleHR is a premier HR service provider recruiting for this position on behalf of New York Fire Systems & Service
Now Hiring! Lead Generation Specialist/Sales Representative
Location: Greater NY/NJ area
Total Compensation Package will include Base Salary $52,500/yr + Commission + Bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Company Paid Time Off includes 10 vacation days, 5 sick days and 7 holidays
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision insurance with flexible spending account
- 401k available
- Great family-friendly work environment
- Career growth and development opportunities available
Day-to-Day Job Responsibilities:
- Approximately 80% in-office work including cold-calling and email communication
- Less than 20% on-site client meetings
- Generate new business sales leads via networking
- Conduct B2B lead generation and sales prospecting activities
New York Fire Systems & Service seeks a Lead Generation Specialist/Sales Representative to join their growing team! In this role you will be responsible for building relationships that allow you to prospect, qualify, and provide full-cycle sales of services. This role will allow you to build competency around the fire safety market, and the building and fire codes with which we help building owners comply.
About Us: https://www.ny-fire.com/
We challenge ourselves by thinking differently; dedicated to the continued refinement of a Client-centric, consultative process. New York Fire Detection, Inc. best known as a leader in the Fire Alarm industry – ranking Top 10% Nationally of Edwards distributors, provides the highest quality Life Safety, Security, and Communications Systems; everything from design, engineering, installation, to testing and maintenance. New York Fire Service, Inc. is our FDNY-certified Maintenance division, which is in the field working side by side with Contractors and End Users. One of the few organizations to be UL-Certified and, to have a team driven by knowledge. All members are certified by NICET, Local jurisdictions, and Manufacture’s while striving to attain the highest levels of each. As a family-owned business since 1993, we are in the midst of becoming a 2nd generation organization, and we are committed to bringing new offerings and expanded regional coverage.
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Two-year Associates degree plus 2 years of relevant experience or 4-year BA/ BS degree or equivalent, required.
- Self-motivated to set and achieve goals and focused on personal skills development.
- Highly competitive.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to build relationships and articulate value to customers and prospects.
- Ability to conduct high-volume prospecting through phone, email, and in-person visits.
- The high degree of professionalism.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong intellectual curiosity with a desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Ability to navigate between the development of strategy and tactical execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of products to be sold.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How to Applyhttps://apply.workable.com/puzzlehr/j/932B0EBE47/
455 total views, 0 today