Full-Time Account Development Manager
Account Development Manager
Home-based with Travel – North
Sales – Regulatory Services
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Public Sector Account Manager to come and join our successful sales function.
Covering a territory in Scotland the ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to add value to the customer, keen to share relevant insights and knowledge so the customer wants to meet with you. You build deep trust based on understanding what the customer wants to achieve professionally and personally.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times – Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You are clear on the customer’s priorities, and these are reflected in account plans and prioritisation of time.
You show strong understanding of the buying and budgeting process and you use this knowledge to build compelling commercial offers.
You possess a systematic approach to building, expanding and deepening customer relationships. Your mindset enables you to balance the long and the short-term to maximise the lifetime value of the customer.
This role focuses on selling our Regulatory Services solution into the Local Government market. www.civica.com/en-gb/product-pages/cx-regulatory-services/
Our cloud-optimised software provides your public protection teams with better data insight so they can make smart decisions.
Cx Regulatory Services software speeds up regulation management across Trading Standards, Environmental Health, Licensing, Planning, Community Safety, Housing Enforcement and Housing Assistance.
- Achieve annual incremental gross margin targets, as set by the Company at the outset of the financial year
- Build and maintain a strong and accurate pipeline, sufficient to achieve/exceed target
- Build, then execute a Territory Plan to explain how you will maximize the return from the customers and product/solution whitespace in your territory
- 5 years’ Account Management experience
- Excellent business acumen with commercial and strategic focus
- Sound contractual knowledge and highly competent negotiator
- High quality written and oral communication
- Ability to travel in execution of role
- Full UK driving license, or equivalent
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com
332 total views, 0 today