Full-Time 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline Attendant, 2nd shift
People struggling with mental health crises can call 988, a new number focused on providing lifesaving suicide prevention and crisis services. The 988 network is made up of over 200 call centers nationwide receiving calls, chats and texts from people in crisis connecting callers with specialists trained to assist with mental health crises, including psychotic symptoms and substance abuse.
This is non-exempt, full-time position reporting to the Suicide Prevention Services Coordinator. Work week is Sunday-Saturday. Shifts will be completed on site.
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. This position is on site and in person.
Rate of pay is $22.00 hourly. Training is required and provided.
- Provide coverage for 988 directed calls to our Suicide Prevention hotline during shift hours weekly (40 hours); will include weekend hours either on a rotational basis or permanently scheduled, if preferred.
- May including initiating and responding to emergency service departments such as fire, police or social service organizations to assist survivors and execute trauma-informed crisis stabilization techniques.
- May actively participate in training other Suicide & Lifeline employees or provide silent monitoring of calls during active sessions.
- Report issues requiring resolution through electronic means, as necessary.
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Steady consistency to report timely and fulfill duties
- Willingness to complete paid Suicide Prevention training program requirements for preparedness
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain poise
- Computer experience, including MS Office products and email
- Electronic Onboarding
- Team-Oriented Environment
- EMR System
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Care Coverage Options
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability and AD&D Coverages
- Supplemental Life Purchase Options
- 401(k) and Roth Plans with Employer Matching & Discretionary Contributions
- Generous Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Days
- Mileage Reimbursement at the Federal rate
- Free Parking
- North Central is a Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Participant
- Career Advancement Opportunities for MSN’s
- Referral Bonuses
- CARF Nationally Accredited Establishment
- 50 Years in Business
- Recognized in the Top 15 Non-Profits by Business First
Background and reference checks will be conducted. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have completed an application and completed an on-site interview. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. In accordance with North Central’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. EOE/AA
How to Applyhttps://ncmhs.exacthire.com/job/121479/source/20455
57 total views, 0 today