Account Manager ReliefABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC – Posted by accb2150
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring an Account Manager Relief for the Mount Pocono territory. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is a family-owned business committed to putting people first and serving our customers at the highest level, with excellence and integrity. We consider our employees to be an extension of this time-honored, deeply held commitment. We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work so you’ll see us giving back and stepping up through sponsorships, volunteer work and supporting community organizations. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, life insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands. Our Account Managers work in local large and small stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness". Our Coca-Cola Account Managers are our front-line ambassadors bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Ambassador? Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling and ordering product into existing accounts
- Ensure consistent adherence to merchandising and customer service standards
- Executes and closes all sales calls for assigned sales route
- Maintains and sells incremental displays, as needed; and secures incremental equipment placements
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure customer compliance
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate orders
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Occasionally assist with merchandising in existing accounts ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product displays
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, and kneeling
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required; College or University graduate preferred
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Food/beverage industry experience preferred
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations
Location: Mount PoconoPennsylvania, United States
- Mount PoconoPennsylvania, United States
- Date Posted
- 16 Apr 2021
Distribution SupervisorABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC – Posted by accb2150
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a Distribution Supervisor for our Pittsburgh territory, (Houston DC); (hours T-S, 4 AM start). ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is a family-owned business committed to putting people first and serving our customers at the highest level, with excellence and integrity. We consider our employees to be an extension of this time-honored, deeply held commitment. We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work so you’ll see us giving back and stepping up through sponsorships, volunteer work and supporting community organizations. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, life insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: · Train and develop all CDL drivers. · Manage and supervise all drivers’ sales and union issues to include discipline, payroll, time keep. Assist with hiring of qualified drivers. · Help set-up, maintain and manage routes in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible to service our customers while maintaining our Company’s highest standards. · Maintain equipment to include fleet, hand trucks, handhelds and accessories, etc. · DOT log tracking, safety, etc. · Manage drivers’ vacation schedule and sick leave (PTO). · Monitor all expenses in relation to budget, (i.e., wages, overtime, etc.). · Implement strategic plans to achieve planned growth in areas of volume, revenue and margin. · Route rides on average of two (2) days per week. Run open routes as needed, · Understand and act accordingly to all Company policies and the CBA. · Be able to understand and act within budgeted guidelines. · Act as an inter-departmental facilitator for any issues that may arise. · Assist Logistics Manager and Account Managers as needed. · Maintain safety and quality standards. · Other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS: · Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. · Prior supervisory experience · Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required; CDL Class A preferred · Must have knowledge of all D.O.T. rules and regulations, i.e., Drug and Alcohol Awareness · Excellent customer service skills; good communication and computer skills; strong mathematical and problem-solving skills needed · Must have general knowledge of the franchise area · Must be able to lift/move in excess of 50 lbs. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location: PittsburghPennsylvania, United States
- PittsburghPennsylvania, United States
- Date Posted
- 15 Apr 2021
Driver Merchandiser, CDL AABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC – Posted by accb2150
Join our team! We’re hiring motivated Driver Merchandisers (CDL A) for the Reading DC. (Hours: Sat + 3 other days, 4 – 5 AM start) Why you should work for us…
- Competitive wages.
- We reward performance; annual increases are based on your performance.
- Retention Bonus – $2,000 ($1,000 after 6 months and $1,000 after 12 months)
- Local (approximately 90-mile radius) day shift runs.
- Pro-rated vacation this year up to two weeks; three weeks in 2022
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Opportunity for overtime
- We offer growth and opportunity for advancement.
- Teamwork and collaboration; our supervisors and managers are on the floor and in the trade with you.
- Benefits begin the first of the month! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, EAP, paid holidays, vacation time and more!
- We provide you with job security and the ability to work within your community; ensuring you are home safely every night.
- We follow CDC-WHO guidelines. We’re sanitizing our facilities, taking temperatures, wearing masks, maintaining social distance, and utilizing hand sanitizer and gloves where needed.
- You will be an Ambassador for the world’s most recognized brand to customers and consumers alike.
- Deliver products to customers on assigned route
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
- Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily
- Pick up company property & returns
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brand.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Class A Driver’s License required and MVR within Company guidelines
- Experience delivering packaged goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Location: ReadingPennsylvania, United States
- ReadingPennsylvania, United States
- Date Posted
- 31 Mar 2021
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings