Full-Time Restaurant General Manager
Job Title: Restaurant General Manager
Reports To: Market Leader
Department: Field Operations
- The Church’s Restaurant General Manger (RGM) is passionate about providing our guests a high quality; value oriented dining experience with friendly, quick, accurate service in a clean and safe environment. The RGM is responsible and accountable for all of the business activities in one restaurant location, specifically to:
- Provide a superior and memorable experience for all guests.
- Achieve sales goals
- Control expenses to budget or better,
- Create a fun, high-energy environment where team members are engaged in doing their jobs and encouraged to grow while delivering exceptional service.
- The Church’s Restaurant General Manager direct reports usually includes an Assistant Restaurant General Manager, Shift Leaders and Team Members. The number of direct reports may vary by location based on total sales volume, sales and geographic location of the restaurant.
- Creates a fun, high-energy restaurant service environment that exceeds guest expectations with regards to friendly, quick, and accurate service. Builds team understanding and commitment to guest service standards.
- Communicates and follows-up with guests to obtain feedback and identify service and food quality improvement opportunities.
- Assists and resolves all guest complaints in-person or by phone at the restaurant. Apply the “thank, help, apologize, never argue, kindness and service” (THANKS) model to all guest complaints.
- Ensures all incoming calls are handled in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Directs and conducts regular training with team members.
- Provides regular feedback and coaching to all team members and measures areas for improvement.
- Works with direct reports to cross-train and assist in the development of new skills.
- Creates a work place where team members strive to do their best, are rewarded for performance, and have fun.
- Ensures that federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances are practiced and enforced.
- Maintains a clean and safe restaurant for guests and team members.
- Responsible for budgets and makes adjustments as needed.
- Ensures compliance with labor laws.
- Understands, enforces and adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains restaurant inventory and ensures accessibility and organization.
- Responsible for routine maintenance and repairs on all equipment.
- Prepares and analyzes operation reports
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- High school diploma or GED required. Must have (1 to 3) years of supervisory experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Successfully complete all training and make a passing score on all applicable tests.
- Must have access to a vehicle and have a valid driver’s license and proof of valid insurance.
- Must be able to work up to a 50- hour workweek. Must be available to work a flexible shift including weekends.
Position Qualifications/Functional Skills:
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational and human resources procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of labor cost reporting, operating statements, and other business-related reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements
- Ability to implement policies and procedures.
- Skilled in developing employees by coaching, counseling, and building strong work habits.
- Continuously working to improve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of recruiting and interviewing potential team members.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Manage conflict resolution.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment.
Critical Thinking – Defines and resolves a situation or problem by analyzing issues involved, weighing options, and evaluating alternatives; maintains objective attitude; approaches situations and problems systematically; uses observation, experience, reflection, and/or reasoning to drive business forward.
Influencing Others – Convinces and persuades others in either positive or negative circumstances to accomplish goals and objectives; responds to objections successfully; uses tact when expressing ideas or opinions.
Initiative – Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a “can-do” attitude.
Innovative and Creative – Looks for ways to improve oneself, the job, the project, the system, and the organization; challenges conventional practices, generates new ideas to create novel solutions to problems.
Managing Execution – Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks and goals; uses goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
Negotiating – Presents issues or ideas in a clear and influential manner; maintains an open-minded and non-judgmental attitude; listens to others’ views and empathizes.
Relationship Management – Initiates and develops relationships with others; demonstrates credibility; confronts conflict quickly and professionally; inspires confidence in others.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to Mrivera@churchs.com
90 total views, 0 today