Full-Time Property Manager
Common Desk is looking for a Property Manager for locations in our Dallas market. The Property Manager is responsible for the success of their location, as well as managing a select block of other Common Desk locations in their respective market. They will work directly with the Vice President of Operations to identify room for growth and goal setting with their block to ensure all locations under their care meet quarterly occupancy objectives. Property Managers are natural leaders and model legendary hospitality for their peers. Additionally, they are known for their work ethic, namely their uncanny ability to multitask, yet still perform every assignment with immaculate precision. Proactive, flexible, efficient, and task-focused, Property Managers are comfortable leading their peers and providing support to the Community Managers in their care, yet also have the ability to remain fully engaged in the operations of their building.
Our Property Managers are naturally effective, emotionally intelligent communicators who are intentional about building relationships, the key to our success. They handle difficult situations in a tactful, but firm manner, using sound judgement in decision making and can counsel others to do the same. From conducting tours and creating quarterly projections to handling budgets and the like, the Property Manager is a self-disciplined problem-solver who models what it looks like to beat expectations and get the job done.
- Successfully lead a block of Community Managers, ensuring those building meet expectations.
- Proficient in accounting and budgeting tools, with the ability to craft projections.
- Responsible for understanding and meeting budget expectations.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with members and vendors.
- Resolve property management issues.
- Ensure adherence to Common Desk best practices, as well as building policies and procedures.
- Oversee and manage multiple buildings within the market and lead the Community Managers of those buildings to achieve the following:
- Creation of a collaborative environment amongst members through events and hospitality.
- Meet projected occupancy by achieving sales goals and managing churn.
- Ensure buildings are fully operational and processes are running smoothly, answering questions from the Community Management team in a timely, professional manner.
- Maintaining company standards and expectations.
- Managing buildings’ Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist Community Managers as the liaison between the VP of Operations and other departments.
- Generate leads alongside the Marketing and Sales teams and conduct tours to work towards maximum occupancy.
- Ability to identify, scale, and communicate best practices.
- Act as an additional resource to Community Managers, providing an extra layer of mentorship and assistance alongside the VP of Operations.
- Responsible for monthly reports of building as it relates to team performance, building health, revenue, and expenses for all locations on your team.
- Solve day-to-day issues to ensure a cohesive community.
- Review daily reports and work with the team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress.
- Conduct monthly billing through Office RnD in tandem with the Accounting team.
- Mindfully manage the location’s budget in tandem with VP of Operations.
- Manage member satisfaction and retention.
- Create and manage the space’s inventory and supplies list alongside the building’s Facilities Associate, anticipating ordering needs.
- Oversee events created by the space’s Hospitality Associate.
- Supervise move-ins and move-outs of tenants for a quality experience.
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlords.
- Illustrate Common Desk’s values of authenticity, consistency, and hospitality, and strive to achieve our mission of enhancing every workday with your building’s Location Staff.
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and different real estate organizations such as NTCAR and BOMA, being a brand ambassador for Common Desk.
- 3-5 years of hotel, retail, or supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and stay on task requiring little supervision.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Track record of relationship building with confidence in networking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Innovative strategic thinker.
- Computer proficient, must have capability to quickly adapt and navigate through programs including but not limited to Google Suite.
How to Apply
61 total views, 2 today