- Weld vessels in the Ferry Division to permanently fuse metal parts of machinery and equipment.
- Examine parent metals and alloys to determine strength, properties, and amount of heat to be applied.
- Perform close tolerance welding and weld in a variety of positions.
- Working knowledge of the principles and methods of oxygen acetylene brazing and electric arc welding.
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency in welding using SMAW (stick welding) process.
- Ability to perform close tolerance welding and welding in overhead, flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
- Strong enough to move heavy objects and bend and stoop while confined in small spaces.
- Ability to follow verbal/written communication and directions.
- Candidates with marine vessel experience.
- Your hours will be 7am to 3:30pm Monday – Friday.
- You will be tested for:
- Basic welding skills
- Fit-for-duty fitness
- Cardiopulmonary function/respirator fit
- High school/GED diploma, and
- 3+ years of relevant experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://bit.ly/38RpX1Y
276 total views, 0 today