Full-Time Marine Mechanic
- Working knowledge of the operating principles of diesel and gasoline engines.
- Experience with the operating principles of reduction gears and hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of the workings and repair of air and electric control systems.
- Knowledge of vacuum and pressure pump systems and repairs.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment.
- This position may require travel.
- A drug test and fit-for-duty test is required.
- High school/GED diploma, and
- 3+ years experience in the repair of diesel and gasoline engines, transmissions, hydraulic, air and electric systems, and components, preferably in the ship repair or shipbuilding industry; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://bit.ly/37WsAiv
237 total views, 0 today