Senior Marketing Manageremily_hartmann – Posted by emily_hartmann
THE OPPORTUNITY You’ll be responsible for developing our community marketing strategy from the ground up and be embedded in activities covering brand, content marketing, social media and whatever else it takes to attract new candidates, and to culture a community of nurses and healthcare professionals that love us! To thrive and flourish in this role, you must be a quick learner and an all rounder, you’ll be able to switch from working on brand strategy, to creating engaging content, to diving into data. You’ll be the champion for our nurses and healthcare professionals, striving to create a brand that genuinely resonates with our community. You’ll be the creator of creative marketing campaigns that will attract healthcare professionals in their thousands! You’ll be on the pulse of how our community interacts with NurseFly, sourcing feedback, ideas that can help our product and marketing evolve. You’ll research and identify influencers and ambassadors that share our passion, that can help us share the word of NurseFly You’ll be responsible for developing a content strategy, process and content calendar. You’ll curate, write, and publish content for syndication through all our owned and paid channels ensuring we are continually optimizing our engagement and ultimately driving traffic and applications. You’ll work closely with the product team to launch new products and features, owning positioning and communications plans. Helping our community make the most of NurseFly and ultimately find their perfect travel job! THE TEAM NurseFly is small and rapidly growing. As an early marketing hire, you’ll report to the VP of Marketing and be part of a close team of entrepreneurial startup veterans and growth specialists. Our organization is cross functional so we work closely with product, operations, and other divisions in the company. THE SKILL SET
- 4+ years experience in marketing or communications, at a tech company or startup.
- Experience in building content with proven results engaging, cultivating and growing a vibrant community
- Track record of success in building a passionate community and understand the resources required, details that go into planned projects, and are able to develop a plan to bring those projects to life.
- Best-in-class verbal and written communicator with an eye for detail. Strong writing background and editorial acumen a must.
- You can take ownership and push your development on a regular basis. You move fast and want to have a big impact.
- Experience working in cross functional environments and able to work close with engineering, data, growth and product.
- Worked with creative agencies or in house brand teams and led creative production
- Experience with marketing research using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Well versed in the latest of how to succeed in SEO and social media
- Exposure to healthcare industry would be a bonus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Get the lay of the NurseFly land, understand our product, channels and all the jargon
- Gain a strong understanding of the industry and our opportunities to create a brand that our community engages with.
- Map out all the possible communication channels (owned, earned and paid) and establish an initial strategy to utilize them.
- Build out and begin executing a content strategy and calendar that our community engages with
- Identify and onboard all resourcing and tooling required to start executing
- Have a defined strategy in place and all the resources you need to execute
- Have robust social media campaigns running that have received a “like” or two
- Identify and collaborate with influencers who are passionate about what we do
- Be in the driver's seat of our community marketing
- Be driving new and improved initiatives and campaigns.
- Be our go-to resource as the trusted marketer and expert at NurseFly
- Have some plans in place on how to scale the function that you’ve built with substantially more budget and resources.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
Location: San FranciscoCalifornia, United States
- San FranciscoCalifornia, United States
- Date Posted
- 6 Jul 2020
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings