Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings
- Customer Account Executive (B2B SaaS Sales)Quorum Analytics – Posted by Quorum
Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum is software built for public affairs. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union. Quorum is 100% bootstrapped—meaning we have never raised venture capital funding—and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft. As a Customer Account Executive, you will contribute to the overall growth of the company by driving expansion sales with existing clients. You will work closely with Quorum’s Customer Success Managers to identify cross-sell targets in their portfolios. Then, communicate directly with clients to uncover and understand their individual needs, recommend solutions to solve those challenges, and execute on contracts to achieve your revenue target. This role includes responsibility for expansion sales to potential clients. This role does not include responsibility for renewals for existing clients and/or new logo sales to potential clients. The Customer Account Executive will report directly to the VP of Customer Success and will be part of a new team dedicated exclusively to client expansion. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales executive who wants to help build a new sales function. What You'll Do
- First Week: You'll learn the history of Quorum, get introduced to colleagues inside the Customer Success team and start learning our culture. You and your manager will review a comprehensive onboarding plan that will address the product and market knowledge you need to work with Quorum clients. You will also be introduced to the Expansion Sales Playbook along with other relevant sales systems and assets (Salesforce, etc). Finally, your manager will outline expectations for lead and opportunity conversion required to meet your sales targets.
- First Month: You will participate in sales training to build a fundamental understanding of Quorum’s products, primary value propositions and use cases, and buyer personas. You will shadow demos with potential clients and trainings with current clients. During this time you will gain an intimate knowledge of the Quorum sales process and begin reviewing the existing sales pipeline for your portfolio of clients.
- First Six Months: After successfully completing sales onboarding, you will assume full cross sell responsibilities for clients within your portfolio, converting leads created by Customer Success Managers along with executing your own prospecting to uncover new cross sell opportunities. With the help of the customer success management team, customer success operations and marketing assets you will be expected to build and manage your pipeline. You will assist the VP of Customer Success identifying sales activity targets and help bring process and sales discipline to the new team.
- First Year: You will demonstrate mastery of the Quorum products and lead a healthy pipeline to achieve annuals sales quotas. Success in the role requires proving yourself a partner both to the customer success management team and to Quorum’s clients.
- You want to make a meaningful impact on the growth of a startup and have experience selling a multi-product Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution
- You take pride in having a proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- You have experience selling a product with an average sales price (ASP) of at least $5,000
- You believe that revenue growth derives from demonstrating recurring value to the customer and have used a consultative or value-based sales approach. (Bonus points: You’ve studied and practiced Challenger Sales methodology!)
- You are enthusiastic about public policy and/or politics—as evidenced by either prior work history or a motivation to join the Quorum team
- You identify as a metrics-driven, hungry, and ethical professional
- You want to make valuable contributions to a growing team, and plan to do so by consistently reflecting on your strengths and weaknesses, shifting behavior to improve the quality of your work, broadcasting what’s working to your colleagues, and seeking guidance/coaching in areas of growth
- You are looking forward to working in a fast-paced environment where you can contribute to the development and implementation of new processes, and have a strong sense of belonging at a growing startup
- You will stand out as a candidate if you are able to discover and articulate business and personal pain points when engaging prospects in casual conversation
- You’re a rockstar if you are skilled at examining a sales pipeline and adapting behavior based on self-identified pipeline performance metrics
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We provide team and individual product demonstrations and trainings that promote best practices in the government affairs space
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $86,000.00 – $98,000.00 (OTE Varies Based on Sales Quota)
- Compensation Mix: 55% Base | 45% Sales Incentive Compensation
- Sales incentive compensation is comprised of commissions and a Customer Success team bonus
- Benefits: Stock options, 401(k) match, health/dental, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.
- We will not ask you what you are currently earning.
- We will consider years of relevant experience, relevant professional certifications/education, and performance expectations in setting what we believe is a competitive, fair base salary offer.
- We will be transparent about our compensation structure (see above) so that all candidates have equal access to compensation information and can make an informed decision about whether or not Quorum is the right workplace for them.
- If you are interested in learning more about how negotiation impacts pay equity and/or why other start-ups have decided to implement a “No Negotiation” policy of some type, here are a few resources: Project Include, AAUW, Ministry for Women, Magoosh.
Location: WashingtonDistrict of Columbia, United States
- WashingtonDistrict of Columbia, United States
- Date Posted
- 8 Apr 2020
- Director of Benefits and CompensationClark College – Posted by email@example.com
Clark College is currently accepting applications for a full-time, administrative/exempt, equity-minded Director of Benefits and Compensation responsible for equitably developing, managing, and implementing Clark College’s compensation and benefit program, including wage and salary schedules, retirement plans, health insurance, paid leave, and other benefits the college offers to its employees. This position contributes to the mission of the College by providing training, guidance, and policy administration. This position will report to the Interim Vice President of Human Resources and Compliance. Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age perceived or actual physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, religion, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or use of a trained guide dog or service animal. The college considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, Core themes, and objectives of the college. All faculty and staff hired at Clark College are encouraged to embrace, continually support and enhance social equity on our campus and in our community. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to Human Resources, (360) 992-2105. Job Duties and Responsibilities • Develop, implement, and administer comprehensive benefits and compensation programs, including: o Wages and salary schedules o State-authorized health insurance plans o State-authorized retirement and pension plans o Federal, state and college- authorized leave (including family medical leave) • Oversee and/or participate in health and retirement benefits eligibility processes. • Ensure compliance with Health Care Authority and Affordable Care Act laws, • Ensure compliance with all state, federal and local laws and regulations. • Conduct regular competitive analysis of compensation and benefits programs. • Develop and review administrative/exempt job descriptions and determine organizational placement and appropriate salary base. • Provide guidance to supervisors, managers, deans, directors, and Vice Presidents on equitable salary increase requests. • Supervise leave and benefits administration programs and practices for all employee types. • Create and facilitate training sessions for employees and supervisors in HR related topics. • Oversee absence management procedures including leave calculation, leave adjustments and corrections working closely with payroll and the state board. • Provide information to faculty and staff on benefits and leaves, compensation policies, personnel procedures, and classification programs. • Ensure written and website material on compensation and benefits are maintained and up-to-date. • Conduct position reviews to determine and recommend appropriate job classification. • Administer the preparation of faculty and administrative annual compensation contracts. • Participate in hearings or other administrative or legal proceedings as required. • Liaise with state legal counsel as necessary in carrying out responsibilities. • Prepare narrative and statistical reports. • Provide information to the Vice President and President in responding to and resolving HR-related issues, including but not limited to interpretation of regulations and contract language, compensation, benefits, and employee records. • Supervise hourly, classified and exempt employees. • Supervise and monitor the maintenance of employee personnel files and records. • Perform related duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Public Administration, Organizational Development, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or closely related field from an accredited college OR university or equivalent work experience to obtain human resources and/or compliance expertise • Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience working in a Human Resources department in a large, complex organization (or Five (5) years of experience administering compensation or benefits programs) • Two (2) years of supervisory experience successfully leading a culturally diverse team • Two (2) years of experience advising managers, supervisors and staff in Human Resource and/or compliance matters such as: Compensation, Benefits, FMLA, ADA compliance, etc. Preferred Qualifications • Human Resources Certification (e.g. SPHR, PHR, SHRM SCP or SHRM CP) • Experience working in Human Resources in higher education • Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Public Administration, Organizational Development, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or closely allied field
Location: VancouverWashington, United States
- VancouverWashington, United States
- Date Posted
- 7 Apr 2020
- Operations and HR DirectorAmerican Oversight – Posted by americanoversight
Do you have the unusual combination of a knack for numbers and spreadsheets as well experience thinking creatively about organizational culture? Are you passionate about holding power accountable and fighting to defend our democracy? American Oversight is a non-partisan, non-profit watchdog that uses targeted public records requests and litigation to expose evidence of corruption, misconduct and conflicts of interest. We are seeking an Operations and HR Director to ensure the smooth operation of our organization and to support our high-performing team. This organizational leader will oversee our internal operations, HR, and administrative functions, and build and manage the systems needed to ensure organizational health and stability. We’ve grown rapidly in the three years since our founding, now with over 30 staff members. A core part of this job will be helping to mature American Oversight’s operations to match its growth and complexity. The Operations and HR Director will be a key part of creating and managing the people and systems to help us continue our aggressive accountability efforts while helping to ensure our internal systems remain strong and our dedicated workforce happy. This position is based in Washington, DC, and reports to the executive director. WHAT YOU’ll DO The newly created Operations and HR Director position will be in charge of ensuring that our human resources, information technology, accounting, and administrative functions all run efficiently and effectively. They will manage a staff member assigned to operations responsibilities.
- Organizational Culture and Leadership
- Help us keep our finger on the pulse of the culture of the organization and use your sphere of influence to constantly try to improve our staff experience.
- Design staff meetings and assist in leading administrative meetings.
- Work with leadership and staff to further American Oversight’s efforts to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion. Identify opportunities for training and education for the American Oversight team.
- Human Resources
- Provide a welcoming and seamless onboarding to all new employees.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and American Oversight’s benefits and payroll manager to ensure systems are operating properly and employees receive and understand their benefits, leave balances, etc.
- Recommend new benefits or benefit improvements.
- Own and improve our performance evaluation system by working with leadership to improve employee check-in processes, developing tools for upward and parallel evaluation, and updating our annual review program.
- Develop approaches for staff development and retention.
- With support from leadership, promote feedback from staff and facilitate the resolution of staff concerns.
- Work closely with American Oversight’s external accounting firm to ensure bills are paid, credit card transactions are appropriately cataloged, and contracts are managed.
- Support American Oversight’s audit and tax filing processes.
- Ensure all staff have the tools they need to do their work, including facilitating technology support through our outside contractor.
- Manage the relations with the property management team for our building to ensure a safe, clean working environment.
- Manage the organization’s business insurance and business licenses.
- Procure and maintain office equipment/supplies.
- Coordinate Information Technology systems need, including managing the services provided by IT technicians
- As necessary, support the Executive Director in producing materials for funder and board meetings.
- Fast-paced and detail-oriented, bringing a passion for making things work well and an ability to handle assignments impeccably in a high performing environment, including strategically prioritizing the most important projects while keeping the others on track as well.
- Solutions-oriented, flexible, and systems-minded, with the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of our growing organization and to think three (or 30) steps ahead to ensure things run smoothly.
- Committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, with demonstrated successes in previous work and awareness of where you need to grow. You have the ability to work effectively with a talented and racially diverse team, and to proactively spot issues of equity and inclusion across multiple identities and bring practical solutions.
- A very strong critical thinker and problem solver, with senior perspective and a strong ability to communicate in writing and in person. People describe you as organized, quick, and sharp.
- Strong relationship-building, quickly gaining trust, especially across lines of difference. You’re able to build strong rapport through warmth, humility, optimism, humor, etc.
- Strongly aligned with our organizational values of impact, inclusion, helpfulness, high bar, humility and realness. You will model our motto of excellence with heart, and staff would say you have added to our organizational culture.
- Experience with the tools of the trade. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, QuickBooks, database software, and payroll systems, and experience in nonprofit bookkeeping.
Location: WashingtonDistrict of Columbia, United States
- Organizational Culture and Leadership
- WashingtonDistrict of Columbia, United States
- Date Posted
- 6 Apr 2020
- Sr. Strategistwhitneyball – Posted by whitneyball
DDB SF is the western-most outpost of DDB’s global network. We like to think we embody the entrepreneurial, experimental and techy ethos of San Francisco, couched in the experience and international footprint that comes with the DDB name. At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn't make alone that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams and move target audiences to action. We are actively seeking a senior strategist who can inspire internal teams and help drive innovative thinking on our client’s business. Our ideal candidate is one-part business strategist, one-part content strategist, and one-part creative strategist. With a knack for applying their right-brain grey matter to the development of audience insights, brand vision, content strategy – and a left-brain interest to grow their muscles creatively. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Help create and present thoughtful strategies, creative briefs, brand ideas and experience plans based on insights from consumer research, brand understanding and marketplace data. Maintain a deep knowledge of category and competitive activity and keep a finger on the pulse of existing and emerging consumer and cultural trends. Partner with creatives and account leads to develop disruptive ideas and experiences at multiple customer touch-points that breakthrough in the category. Support the orchestration of all brand planning, strategic development and analytical activity working closely with integrated agency partners. Look beyond the commonly accepted approach and seeks opportunities for modifying and adapting existing practices. Where possible pursues new ideas or innovative approaches. Qualifications: 5-7 years strong brand planning experience Analytics experience - knowledge of correct metrics to use, quantitative analysis of marketing efforts and results, and how to utilize metrics to improve campaigns Adept at working with creative teams from briefing and conception into production, and passionate about bringing new thinking to the ideation process. Strong communication skills, a budding writer, comfortable presenting and leading meetings with mid to high level clients and colleagues. An appetite/talent for simplifying the complex and creating inspiring, interesting briefs with a clear POV on where the opportunities are for ideas Ability to manage multiple work streams seamlessly and independently A keen and curious mind that helps brands take inspired leaps rooted in cultural insights The ability to not just deduce and distill, but also to project and inspire A true team player that has the ability to collaborate with clients and multiple agency partners on strategies DDB SF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB SF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. DDB SF will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Location: San FranciscoCalifornia, United States
- San FranciscoCalifornia, United States
- Date Posted
- 3 Apr 2020
- 38858 SENIOR ARCHITECT, LINUX SYSTEMSDenver Public Schools – Posted by Denver Public Schools
Apply Here: https://ltmwebprod01.dpsk12.org/ltmprod/xmlhttp/shorturl.do?key=1N1 DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (DOTS) Traditional 235 work days FTE: 1.0 Salary Range: $88,799 - $111,000 Essential Functions and Objectives: Is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, students, and Partners. Specifically, this position will be responsible for all Linux related systems, including MySQL instances and PostgreSQL instances. Responsibilities on these systems include engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance, and research and development to ensure continual innovation. Models DPS’s Core Values: Students First, Accountability, Integrity, Collaboration, Equity, and Fun. - Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. - Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures. - Contribute to and maintain system standards. - Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs. - Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary. Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment. - Perform periodic performance and metric reporting to support capacity planning. - Perform other duties as assigned. Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications: - Five to seven years Linux system administration experience with proven expertise in Bind, Postfix, Apache, Tomcat and PHP. - Three years of experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird or MongoDB. - Three years’ experience with VMware vSphere Clusters, including vCenter. - Experience includes collaboration with both technical personnel and non-technical customers and staff in cross functional teams. - Proven experience in Linux security, including server hardening and database security. - Demonstrated knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Ruby, and Python. - Knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet and SaltStack. - Knowledge of containers and container orchestration systems such as kubernetes or swarm. - Experience with Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS). - Experience with DevOPs concepts and implementations, particularly continuous integration/continuous deployment - Experience with Git (Gitlab experience a plus). - Willingness to work ‘cross platform’ with AD integration and other Windows-based services. - Ability to assist with transition of platform based services to platform agnostic services such as dotnetcore. - Proven experience and skills to quickly learn new systems and applications. - Experience troubleshooting, isolating and diagnosing problems. - Deep knowledge of Linux and all related applications. - Ability to converse in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills. - Ability to discuss issues at a technical or non-technical level, depending on the audience. - Ability to share knowledge, job duties and responsibilities with subordinates, peers and leadership. - Ability to work effectively with staff at all levels, in all departments. - Ability to contribute to a positive and cohesive DoTS team. - Ability to read and interpret relevant manuals and information and to understand and troubleshoot a variety of programming techniques. - Ability to interpret, adapt and occasionally deviate from established practices and procedures for new situations and problems. - Ability to work independently, make decisions and complete assignments. - Ability to plan, prioritize and organize project work, at times with interruptions. - Position requires after hours on call and weekend support. - Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), or CompTIA Linux+ certification preferred. Education Requirements: - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related education. Other information: The mission of the DPS Department of Technology Services (DoTS) is to be a proactive partner enabling the success of every child. We support the students, families, and staff of Denver Public Schools by providing the infrastructure, tools, data, and support to enable effective educators and efficient operations. Our leading-edge technology work includes delivering custom portals for our students, parents, teachers, and administrators, managing one of the largest networks in the state of Colorado, providing unparalleled levels of customer support, finding new ways to get technology in the hands of our students, and much more. We believe that technology is a positive, enabling force for parent engagement, student engagement, educator effectiveness, operational efficiency, student safety, and student achievement. By joining us, you too will be enabling the success of every child! About Denver Public Schools: Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students. Under the leadership of Superintendent Susana Cordova and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org. Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Location: DenverColorado, United States
- DenverColorado, United States
- Date Posted
- 19 Mar 2020
- Senior Gender & Agriculture Specialist – AWE Team Leadarageai@encompassworld.com – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- RockvilleMaryland, United States
- Date Posted
- 31 Dec 2019