- DCPG Customer Service RepresentativeRecruitDQ – Posted by RecruitDQ
Answer phones to respond to general customer service inquiries. Project a professional company image through phone interaction. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Under general direction: Answer phones and respond to customer requests Identify, research, and resolve customer service issues using the computer system Assists customers regarding eligibility issues Provide claim status information and determine claim benefits Perform various job functions to support the overall functionality of the department Refund Requests/Stop Payment Requests Printing queued documents Returning x-rays to providers Prep consultant review packets Numbering claims Provide accurate call documentation in the AQDen computer system Follow-up on customer service inquiries not immediately resolved Recognize document and alert management of trends in customer service Recommend process improvement Maintain patient confidentiality and adheres to HIPAA guidelines and requirements Perform other duties as assigned SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A WORK ENVIRONMENT Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent must possess: High school diploma or GED required 1-2 years customer service experience Proficient computer skills including MS Word and Excel Excellent verbal and written communication skills PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation: Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment; Talk to other employees/clients and hear them; See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents; Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 15 pounds. Uses computer, keyboard, monitor, telephone and other office equipment.
Location: CincinnatiOhio, United States
- CincinnatiOhio, United States
- Date Posted
- 11 Nov 2019
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings
- Director of Sales OperationsQuorum – Posted by Quorum
Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum is software built for public affairs. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union. Quorum is 100% bootstrapped—meaning we have never raised venture capital funding—and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft. As our Director of Sales Operations, you will manage a Sales Operations team that empowers salespeople to win deals by making the sales process easy to understand and navigate. What You'll Do
- First Week: You'll get to know your two (2) direct reports—a Sales Operations Manager and Deal Desk Manager, gain an understanding of how each of your direct reports’ roles contribute to sales effectiveness, and learn the ins and outs of Quorum’s new logo, renewal, and expansion sales processes.
- First Month: You will identify opportunities and build a plan to elevate sales operations from a fledgling function to a strategic business function that delivers value to sales managers. You will work with leaders of revenue generating teams to develop and aggregate core sales performance reports (e.g., win/loss reports, lifecycle stage reports) into Sales Performance Dashboards in Salesforce.
- First Six Months: You will coach direct reports on activities ranging from Salesforce Administration to Contract Lifecycle Management in order to meet or exceed sales operations key performance indicators (e.g., # of days contracts are in negotiation, quote order form accuracy, quota attainment). You will build sales performance reports and highlight actionable insights to sales management. You will assume responsibility for sales incentive compensation, including eligibility, sales compensation plans, commission calculations, and dispute resolution.
- First Year: You will lead a high-performing sales operations team that manages the systems and data that we use to support our sales functions and conducts key sales administration, including contract lifecycle management. You will contribute to the ongoing professional development of Sales Operations team members. And—last, but not least—you will make a meaningful impact on the growth strategy at a start-up.
- You have professional experience overseeing a Sales Operations team or working on a Sales Operations team for an organization that sells software-as-a-service (SaaS) to businesses
- You are able to name and build at least three (3) to five (5) sales reports and indicate key components of these reports that you would examine in order to uncover possible sales insights
- You have professional experience building sales reports and dashboards in Salesforce (CPQ)
- You know how sales managers think and can craft arguments that appeal to their desire to increase revenue growth in a sustainable manner—likely based upon experience partnering with or managing a revenue-generating function (e.g., sales, customer success, marketing)
- You take pride in coaching team members to unlock their peak performance potential
- You are intentional about building inclusive and diverse team environments where you regularly express concern for team members’ success and well-being
- You want to make a meaningful impact on the growth strategy of a startup and you have experience with at least one of the following functions: Salesforce administration, sales forecasting and reporting, and/or commercial contract management
- You think critically about how to explain complex data analytics techniques and display outputs in a manner that is simple for a non-technical audience to interpret
- You are comfortable identifying whether or not you have sufficient data to draw meaningful conclusions about a business question (e.g., If we are seeking to maximize revenue, what are one or more characteristics of our ideal prospective client profile?)
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you have experience developing and/or administering sales incentive structures
- We take pride in keeping the metaphorical train on its track at a high-growth start-up
- We are the resident subject matter experts on business operations—our team covers sales operations, finance, and human resources!
- We believe that precedent is not best practice—we are constantly striving to improve our own workflow. In doing so, we live by Quorum’s growth principles to Take the Lead and Own the Execution
- We pay attention to the details and have pride in the work we do, knowing that our team helps provides peace of mind to our team members, clients, and vendors
- We're close as a company—we work together, spend time together, and value each others' ideas and input
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
- Base Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Plus up to $5,000.00 annual bonus based upon mutually agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Benefits: 401(k) match, health/dental, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.
Location: WashingtonDistrict of Columbia, United States
- WashingtonDistrict of Columbia, United States
- Date Posted
- 27 Jan 2020
- Director of IT Client Serviceshr@clark.edu – Posted by email@example.com
Clark College is currently accepting applications for a full-time, administrative Director of IT Client Services. The primary responsibility is to oversee the streamlined operation of the IT department’s helpdesk, desktop support, lab support, classroom media services and special events media teams. These teams provide daily customer facing technology support for faculty, staff and students at all Clark Colleges’ Washington state campus locations. The Director of IT Client Services will plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the Client Services Teams, will work closely with other college departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective customer support solutions for both internal and external events. Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age perceived or actual physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, religion, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or use of a trained guide dog or service animal. The college considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, Core themes, and objectives of the college. All faculty and staff hired at Clark College are encouraged to embrace, continually support and enhance social equity on our campus and in our community. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to Human Resources, (360) 992-2105. Job Duties and Responsibilities: • Manage IT Service Team’s operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning and organizing the allocation of resources. • Develop training plans for technicians to ensure strong customer service delivery. • Research and propose solutions to enhance innovative remote management tools to enhance and continually improve IT customer service support. • Diffuse customer support issues and maintain excellent working client relationships with staff, faculty, students and community. • Manage IT staff including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development and evaluation. • Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of all endpoint hardware and software based on department needs. • Responsible for IT asset management including surplus in accordance to local laws. • In conjunction with the IT services budget analyst, negotiate and support all vendor and consultant contracts, prepare Request for Proposal (RFP’s), bid proposals, reports and other documentation for client services projects and related efforts. • Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the Chief Information Officer, department leads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities. • Perform other related duties as assigned. • Create a safe, bias-free working environment, which engenders respect for differences. • Provide leadership in accordance with the mission, Core themes, objectives and values established by the college. Minimum Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in the field of information technology, engineering, or information systems OR Ten (10) years of equivalent work experience in an area of technology. • Certification OR Five (5) years’ experience in either Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or Project Management practices. • Five (5) years’ experience managing and/or directing IT customer service teams. • Ability to work well with people of all ages from academically, culturally, and socioeconomically diverse backgrounds. • Proven experience in customer service strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development. • Understanding and technical knowledge of ITIL standards, adapting Service Level Agreement (SLA’s) to unique environments and organization sizes. • Experience with end point computer systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management for Help desk, Desktop, Media Services and classroom podium and projector technologies. • In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT compliance and cyber security. • Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. • Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products. • Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language. • Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail. • Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. • Functional knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), classroom technologies, and help desk ticketing systems. • On-call availability. • Sitting, standing, working aloft and kneeling for extended periods to address end point computer inspections. • Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components. • Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings. • Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. Salary Statement: $89,780 annually Benefits include vacation/ sick leave; medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance; retirement; and tuition waiver. APPLICATION PROCESS Required Online Application Materials: • Clark College Online Application • Letter of application describing background and experience related to qualifications and responsibilities of the position • Current résumé • Unofficial copy of all transcripts/certifications uploaded with online application or delivered to the Human Resources office in person or by fax (360-992-2873).
Location: VancouverWashington, United States
- VancouverWashington, United States
- Date Posted
- 24 Jan 2020
- 38858 SENIOR ARCHITECT, LINUX SYSTEMSDenver Public Schools – Posted by Denver Public Schools
Apply Here: https://ltmwebprod01.dpsk12.org/ltmprod/xmlhttp/shorturl.do?key=1N1 DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (DOTS) Traditional 235 work days FTE: 1.0 Salary Range: $88,799 - $111,000 Essential Functions and Objectives: Is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, students, and Partners. Specifically, this position will be responsible for all Linux related systems, including MySQL instances and PostgreSQL instances. Responsibilities on these systems include engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance, and research and development to ensure continual innovation. Models DPS’s Core Values: Students First, Accountability, Integrity, Collaboration, Equity, and Fun. - Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. - Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures. - Contribute to and maintain system standards. - Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs. - Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary. Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment. - Perform periodic performance and metric reporting to support capacity planning. - Perform other duties as assigned. Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications: - Five to seven years Linux system administration experience with proven expertise in Bind, Postfix, Apache, Tomcat and PHP. - Three years of experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird or MongoDB. - Three years’ experience with VMware vSphere Clusters, including vCenter. - Experience includes collaboration with both technical personnel and non-technical customers and staff in cross functional teams. - Proven experience in Linux security, including server hardening and database security. - Demonstrated knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Ruby, and Python. - Knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet and SaltStack. - Knowledge of containers and container orchestration systems such as kubernetes or swarm. - Experience with Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS). - Experience with DevOPs concepts and implementations, particularly continuous integration/continuous deployment - Experience with Git (Gitlab experience a plus). - Willingness to work ‘cross platform’ with AD integration and other Windows-based services. - Ability to assist with transition of platform based services to platform agnostic services such as dotnetcore. - Proven experience and skills to quickly learn new systems and applications. - Experience troubleshooting, isolating and diagnosing problems. - Deep knowledge of Linux and all related applications. - Ability to converse in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills. - Ability to discuss issues at a technical or non-technical level, depending on the audience. - Ability to share knowledge, job duties and responsibilities with subordinates, peers and leadership. - Ability to work effectively with staff at all levels, in all departments. - Ability to contribute to a positive and cohesive DoTS team. - Ability to read and interpret relevant manuals and information and to understand and troubleshoot a variety of programming techniques. - Ability to interpret, adapt and occasionally deviate from established practices and procedures for new situations and problems. - Ability to work independently, make decisions and complete assignments. - Ability to plan, prioritize and organize project work, at times with interruptions. - Position requires after hours on call and weekend support. - Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), or CompTIA Linux+ certification preferred. Education Requirements: - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related education. Other information: The mission of the DPS Department of Technology Services (DoTS) is to be a proactive partner enabling the success of every child. We support the students, families, and staff of Denver Public Schools by providing the infrastructure, tools, data, and support to enable effective educators and efficient operations. Our leading-edge technology work includes delivering custom portals for our students, parents, teachers, and administrators, managing one of the largest networks in the state of Colorado, providing unparalleled levels of customer support, finding new ways to get technology in the hands of our students, and much more. We believe that technology is a positive, enabling force for parent engagement, student engagement, educator effectiveness, operational efficiency, student safety, and student achievement. By joining us, you too will be enabling the success of every child! About Denver Public Schools: Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students. Under the leadership of Superintendent Susana Cordova and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org. Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Location: DenverColorado, United States
- DenverColorado, United States
- Date Posted
- 21 Jan 2020
- Senior Gender & Agriculture Specialist – AWE Team Leadarageai@encompassworld.com – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- RockvilleMaryland, United States
- Date Posted
- 31 Dec 2019
- Program Manager to Senior Program Manager, Design EducationNational Association of City Transportation Officials (NACTO) – Posted by National Association of City Transportation Officials (NACTO)
- New YorkNew York, United States
- Date Posted
- 17 Dec 2019
- Data Systems SpecialistRAD – Posted by RAD
Resources for Abortion Delivery (RAD) -- Position Announcement Position: Data Systems Specialist Location: Remote/Virtual (U.S) Status: Full Time; Exempt Reports to: Senior Information Officer Salary Range: $73,000 - $91,250 Resources for Abortion Delivery (RAD) Established in 2016, Resources for Abortion Delivery (RAD) seeks to protect and improve access to quality abortion care in the United States—particularly for poor and low-income people—by providing financial and technical support, strategic thinking, legal compliance assistance, and information to the independent abortion provider community. RAD’s growing staff currently includes 10 full-time staff members working remotely across the U.S. Position Summary The Data Systems manager, a new position at RAD, is responsible for adapting and maintaining RAD’s Salesforce database to keep pace with our rapidly expanding programs and staff. The Data Systems Manager will further RAD’s strategic goals by:
- Contributing to the growing knowledge about the independent sector by ensuring the accuracy of data collected;
- Informing the development of RAD’s technical, legal, and financial assistance products by supplying key information about sector needs to decision-makers in useful formats;
- Increasing the effective deployment of RAD’s frontline staff in their various roles by helping to streamline administrative requirements; and
- Promoting the cohesiveness of remote team members through a shared resource (Salesforce) that is reliable, informative, and responsive to their needs.
- Salesforce customization - Work with the Senior Information Officer, RAD leadership, and outside consultants as needed, to customize Salesforce database—using clicks not code!—to keep pace with expanded user requirements, reduce manual processing, and ensure availability of key metrics in reports. (35%)
- Salesforce/Qualtrics integration – Create and update Qualtrics surveys and map responses to Salesforce to collect information from potential contacts, applicants, award recipients, and other constituents. (25%)
- End-user Support - Train staff and respond to help tickets, keeping note of requirements issues; create user guides and “release notes” as needed to inform staff of changes. (15%)
- Data System Maintenance – Create and implement protocols to ensure data integrity, making corrections to database and/or recommendations for training; maintain weekly back-ups; deprecate or remove fields as needed; migrate data to consolidate legacy system data into new objects/fields; monitor critical updates and security alerts and suggest and/or implement appropriate recommendations. (15%)
- Evaluation and Reporting – In collaboration with the Senior Information Officer, monitor company performance indicators; extract data as needed to develop custom data views—such as charts or graphs—for use in external reporting; consult independent sources to validate existing data and/or expand RAD’s knowledge of the independent provider sector; and perform other analysis as needed or requested by executive staff. (10%)
- Salesforce experience: Minimum of 2-4 years as a senior database administrator, with at least 2 years in a Salesforce environment, or 3+ years of Salesforce experience in a related role. Salesforce Admin certification strongly preferred.
- Technical knowledge: Thorough understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality, including experience with custom objects/fields, formulas, workflows, process builder, apps, and reports. Must also have experience with permissions maintenance, data migration, and testing for a small- to medium-sized system. Excel competency also required.
- Problem-solving ability: Experience proposing and implementing design solutions and proven ability to resolve data system problems big and small: taking a dogged, but not dogmatic, approach.
- Communication skills: Experience training staff and writing technical materials, such as user guides, requirements, and company processes/workflows.
- Time-management skills: Ability to accurately project time needed for a project, meet deadlines, and shift priorities as needed if the current approach is not producing expected results.
- Remote availability and experience: Experience telecommuting, working virtually, or working with an off-site manager, or comparable work experience that shows an ability to succeed in an off-site work situation. RAD currently provides co-working space in Chicago and Philadelphia and will reimburse for use of co-working spaces under special circumstances. The Data System Manager should also be able to travel to travel to in-person meetings in the U.S. approximately four times per year.
- Qualtrics/Salesforce integration
- Lightning Experience
- Lookup/Rollup summaries (Passage Technology), DLRS (Andy in the Cloud), or similar applications; Config Map, or similar applications; Data Loader, or similar applications
- Advanced data presentation and/or analysis skills
- Nonprofit experience highly desirable
- Independent self-starter who is able to stay focused and driven while working remotely
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Team player willing to perform a wide variety of tasks
- Handles sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong customer service focus
- Commitment to reproductive justice and protecting abortion access
- RAD is committed to cultural diversity and strongly encourages applications from diverse candidates.
- Date Posted
- 11 Dec 2019