- Guidance Editorial ManagerRoyal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists RCOG – Posted by RCOG
Job title: Guidance Editorial Manager Salary range: £19,478 per annum (£32,463 per annum FTE) Type of contract: Fixed Term Contract until 30 September 2023 (part-time, 21 hours per week) Location: London, Hybrid
About the roleWe have an exciting opportunity for a Guidance Editorial Manager to join our team. This role is based in the Clinical Quality team, part of the RCOG’s Education and Clinical Quality directorate, which works to produce a range of outputs, products and services that champion and facilitate the safe care of women, girls and babies across the UK and globally. Responsibilities: The Guidance Editorial Manager will work with the relevant Committees, the other Guidance Editorial Manager and the Head of Guidance to: · Manage the development and production of RCOG guidance to improve women’s health care in line with Strategic Goal 2 of the current RCOG Strategic Plan. · Proofread and copyedit successive drafts of guidance documents to ensure they are in the appropriate style and format. · Contribute to improving RCOG guidance.
About youAs the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience of managing a guideline development process
- Experience using referencing software
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Our culture and benefitsAs a key member of the team, you will be located in our offices in London Bridge. We offer a friendly, values led working culture with an excellent benefits package that includes: · Agile and flexible working · 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and office closure from 25 December to 1 January · Up to 10% employer pension contribution after probation · Enhanced occupational Maternity, Adoption, and Shared Parental leave policies · Interest-free bike, season ticket and technology loans after probation · Tailored Learning and Development and study leave · Affinity staff networks · Free lunch (onsite only) · Employee Support Service counselling · Life Assurance Scheme · Lifestyle discounts For a full list of the benefits we offer, please visit our careers site.
How to apply
- To apply, please visit https://app.beapplied.com/apply/js1eodstsd?utm_source=[pinkjobs]
- To download full Job description please visit our website: https://www.rcog-careers.org/live-roles
- Closing date: 10.00 am on Monday 13 February 2023
- If you have any additional questions about the role or how to apply, please contact the People Team on 020 7772 6453 or email@example.com.
About usThe RCOG is a professional membership association dedicated to improving women’s health care across the world. We do this by setting standards for clinical practice, providing doctors with training and lifelong learning, and working with partners to advocate for women’s health and health care across their life course. We are a global leader in this specialist area, supporting 16,000 members in the UK and internationally. We are a values-led organisation placing high standards, innovation, openness, inclusiveness and trust at the centre of all we do.
Location: LondonEngland, United Kingdom
- LondonEngland, United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 30 Jan 2023
- Communications AssociateSalzburg Global Seminar – Posted by Salzburg Global Seminar
About us Salzburg Global Seminar is an independent nonprofit organization and social enterprise with a mission to challenge current and future leaders to shape a better world. Our programs are inclusive, interdisciplinary, international and intergenerational and for 75 years have demonstrated significant impact on individuals, institutions and ideas. We convene cohorts of passionate changemakers across diverse fields and backgrounds, develop and curate networks, support collaborations to create positive change in organizations and communities, share innovations with new audiences, and work with partners around the globe to maximize our impact. Whether at our home of Schloss Leopoldskron, in online communities, or in locations around the world, our programs are designed to provide a global lab for innovation and change. Together with our global Fellowship and partners around the world, we are addressing the interlinking imperatives of our time: reducing social and economic inequality; advancing racial and gender equity; promoting good governance; and protecting our climate to ensure the sustainability of human societies. About the position The Communications Associate is an early-career position. The successful candidate will be a highly organized, quick learner with one to two years’ experience in communications and eager to work in an international environment. The position reports to the Vice President of Public Affairs and supports the Public Affairs team in our communications activities. The position is based at Schloss Leopoldskron, home of Salzburg Global Seminar in Salzburg, Austria. Specific duties
- Write both short, quick-turn-around and long, in-depth features on a wide range of topics for SalzburgGlobal.org, daily program newsletters, program reports, and external media partners’ publications
- Produce written and multimedia content about program participants and the wider impact of Salzburg Global Seminar based on own research and interviews
- Design and edit marketing materials for Salzburg Global Seminar and Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron in line with corporate branding guidelines
- Draft press releases for distribution via our media contacts database and maintain up-to-date distribution lists within the database
- Support delivery of online and in-person events
- One to two years’ experience in a communications role within the media, nonprofit or corporate sectors
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; native or equivalent proficiency in written and spoken English is required; working proficiency in written and spoken German is also highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communications or journalism-related field or supplemented with professional and/or academic training in a communications-related field
- Excellent skills in; Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, Illustrator and Audition) are required; experience with CMS and database management is also highly desirable
- A can-do attitude, ability to multi-task and a willingness to work flexible hours, according to program needs
- Confidence and comfort communicating with people at different levels of seniority, through a multitude of channels and from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
- Interest in international affairs and/or other topics covered by Salzburg Global Seminar’s programs
- 2200 EUR per month before tax
- Monthly salary paid 14 times per year (double in June and December)
- A modest relocation package will be offered for candidates outside of Salzburg
- Standard Austrian benefits include health insurance, pension contributions, sick pay, and 25 days of annual leave
- Salzburg Global-specific benefits include free daily staff lunch, annual staff social events, special rates for Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron, and discounts to local tourism attractions.
Location: SalzburgSalzburg, Austria
- SalzburgSalzburg, Austria
- Date Posted
- 27 Jan 2023
- Alcohol Recovery PractitionerPhoenixFutures – Posted by PhoenixFutures
Phoenix Futures at Essex Alcohol Recovery Community (ARC) have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain experience working in psychosocial treatment for substance misuse. Previous experience is desirable, however not essential. Support Workers come from many different backgrounds and experiences, and you may have the skills required. We are seeking dedicated individuals, based on your values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to deliver the best service possible to our residents. The Role As an Alcohol Recovery Practitioner you will support adults to reach their goals and change their lives for the better. You will be part of a passionate and skilled team, contributing to the provision of tailored interventions and recovery approaches About You To join us as an Alcohol Recovery Practitioner in Essex ARC , you will need:
- Relevant experience of working in health and social care, ideally within the field of problematic substance use, mental health or another comparable field
- Evidence of effective partnership working and the ability to network for the benefit of the client and service
- Evidence of managing a busy caseload or tasks and excellent organisational skills
- To be proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook and Word and be familiar with database management systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand complex issues presented by people entering custody
- Determined, with a drive to succeed and a willingness to learn
- Passionate and enthusiastic about making a real difference to the lives of people we support
- Starting salary of £23,000 with opportunity to access potential yearly salary increments subject to appraisal, meaning potential salary increase up to £27,500
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays (increasing each year to a maximum of 30 days)
- Benefits including season ticket loan, pension scheme and life assurance
- Support through occupational sick pay, eye-care vouchers and regular wellbeing talks and activities
- Continuous training and career development via PXL our dedicated learning management system
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance programme including telephone and online access
- A rewarding role with the opportunity to help us support people on their journey to recovery and change their lives for the better.
- We’ll ensure you get all the support you need to thrive and succeed in your role and find your place amongst our incredible and collaborative team.
Location: ChelmsfordEngland, United Kingdom
- ChelmsfordEngland, United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 27 Jan 2023
- NCDOT Summer InternshipNC Department of Transportation – Posted by Dan
Join the Smart Transportation Revolution with a PAID SUMMER INTERNSHIP!
How to Apply
You must apply at https://bit.ly/myNCDOTSummer by Feb 28, 2023 at Midnight EST to be considered.
The Opportunity of a Lifetime
NCDOT's Summer Engineering Assistant (SEA) Program offers college students in good academic standing the opportunity to intern for one or more summers in all areas across North Carolina. You will gain hands-on experience and a meaningful summer experience. Open to ALL MAJORS!
Internships available in:
- Transportation Construction & Maintenance
- Locations and Survey
- Structures Management
- Traffic Safety
- Traffic Management
- Value Management
- Transportation Planning
- Roadway Design
Internships across North Carolina
Locations depend on the availability and location of our construction projects, the team's internship requirements, and your interests. Specify your desired job location(s) in the application questions section and we will do our best to match your preferences.
Internships run May 15 to August 11.
- Be enrolled in an associates, bachelors, or masters program at an accredited college/university, and
- Have completed 24+ semester hours, and
- Have a GPA of 2.3+, and
- Attach an unofficial college transcript to your application
Pay special attention to the education and work experience sections as we do NOT look at resumes.
You are responsible for any housing/moving expenses.
Visit the NCDOT SEA Internship program website at https://bit.ly/AboutNCDOTSea
Contact me: Chloe Fanelli at 919-707-4439.
Connect to NCDOT Careers on
See all NCDOT jobs at: https://bit.ly/ncdotjobs
Graduating Senior or Recent Graduate in Engineering?
Learn about our Transportation Engineer Associates (TEA) program at https://bit.ly/AboutNCDOTTea
Location: RaleighNorth Carolina, United States
- RaleighNorth Carolina, United States
- Date Posted
- 27 Jan 2023
- Utilityworker ApprenticeUnitil – Posted by Unitil
Our CompanyMore than a utility company, Unitil provides energy for life. Our work helps keep homes comfortable, businesses thriving and communities connected. Unitil is an investor-owned public utility proudly serving Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We are dedicated to delivering energy to our customers safely and reliably. Unitil is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success of Unitil is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity and value our employees. Take advantage of a comprehensive benefits package. Unitil offers competitive salaries, a consumer-driven health plan, dental and vision coverage, flexible work, company-paid holidays, a, robust, highly competitive retirement plan and educational assistance. *Note: Benefit offerings may differ between union and non-union employee groups Position Purpose This is a training position established to prepare an employee to progress within Gas Operations to Utility Worker 3. Fundamental duties will be assignment to the Gas Distribution Department for the construction, maintenance, and operation of the gas distribution system. Assignment to the gas production plants for the operation and maintenance of these facilities. This position is heavy laboring intensive and shall involve working outside in all kinds of weather. This position falls under the Department of Transportation drug testing requirements. Principal Accountabilities Operational Performance: • Learn proper procedures for constructing, maintaining and operating the gas distribution system. • Obtain a working knowledge of Gas Operations & Maintenance Procedures, Company Construction Standards, Policy and Procedures, and Safety Rules. • Learn how to utilize the company records management and geographical information systems • Learn the company’s damage prevention system and ticket management system • Learn the proper use and operation of vehicles for snow removal. • Learn the proper procedures for the operation and maintenance of the gas production facilities. • Participate in all safety training programs and exercises. Qualifications/Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent;• Possess a general aptitude and skill for mechanical work • Possess and maintain a valid Class A Massachusetts Commercial Driver’s license based on the requirements of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and/or the State where the employee resides within (24) months from the first day in the roster • Possess and maintain a Massachusetts Hoisting Engineer’s license for operation of a backhoe (2A) within (6) months from the first day in the roster. • Pass all required Operator Qualification Tests • Must reside within a specified geographic area in accordance with UWUA / B.U.W. Local Union 340 contractual agreement. • Be available to respond to overtime work and emergency calls • The incumbent is challenged to learn all requirements for Utility Worker 3/ Regulator to include necessary OQ tests and company issued tests for progression
Location: LunenburgMassachusetts, United States
- LunenburgMassachusetts, United States
- Date Posted
- 27 Jan 2023
- Customer Experience Rep IUnitil – Posted by Unitil
Customer Experience Rep I*Potential for hybrid work after 6 to 8 week training requirement
Our CompanyMore than a utility company, Unitil provides energy for life. Our work helps keep homes comfortable, businesses thriving and communities connected. Unitil is an investor-owned public utility proudly serving Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We are dedicated to delivering energy to our customers safely and reliably. Unitil is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success of Unitil is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity and value our employees. Take advantage of a comprehensive benefits package. Unitil offers competitive salaries, a consumer-driven health plan, dental and vision coverage, flexible work, company-paid holidays, a, robust, highly competitive retirement plan and educational assistance. *Note: Benefit offerings may differ between union and non-union employee groups. Position Purpose: Effectively and professionally communicate with customers, client companies and co-workers, over the phone, web, social media and email in accordance with department standards and goals to ensure the Company satisfactorily meets their needs. Ensure that customers are consistently provided with prompt, accurate and courteous service. Communicate effectively with others within the department and cross functional areas in order to foster a positive working environment. Assist and contribute to improved processes in order to efficiently and accurately respond to customers and client companies. Successfully resolve directly, or coordinate the resolution of, routine customer issues and complaints in a timely manner. Principal Accountabilities: 70% • Respond and communicate promptly to customer inquiries through various communication channels • Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints • Process all customer requests in accordance with all policy and procedures • Communicate and coordinate with peers and supervisors as necessary • Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process • Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support • Follow call calibration guideline expectations to ensure customer satisfaction and one call resolution. • Contribute to the team and help foster an atmosphere of support by applying Unitil core values. • Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times. 20% • Effectively and accurately acknowledge and resolve all customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints within CIS. Ensure that all tasks are completed efficiently and accurately in order to ensure a one contact resolution and positive customer experience. • Recommend proactive solutions that could enhance the customer experience, such as communication preferences, Uni-pay, web account set up, and self-service ways to pay. 10% • Complete all customer requests received through various communication channels (CHAT, WEB, IVR, Email, Social etc.) In a timely and professional manner. Ensure that written communication back to the customer is error free and grammatically correct. Ensure that all information provided is within all company standards and polices. As Needed • Respond to unforeseen situations and complete assignments and special projects as assigned by supervisor or manager. Qualifications: • High School diploma, general education degree or equivalent experience. • 1 year experience in providing telephone customer service in a call center environment. • Possess advanced keyboarding and PC skills in a Windows environment. • Advanced web communication skills. • Ability to work in a changing environment. • Strong written and oral communication skills. • Demonstrated reliability and flexibility. • Must accept alternate shift coverage on a rotation basis and as required. • Ability to multi-task, navigate and communicate effectively over VOIP and other communication channels • High degree of self-awareness and pride in one’s work • Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
Location: ConcordNew Hampshire, United States
- ConcordNew Hampshire, United States
- Date Posted
- 27 Jan 2023
- Admissions and Recruitment Officerjsmit627 – Posted by jsmit627
STAFF VACANCYBrescia University College campus is situated on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabeg, Haundenosaunee, Lūnaapéewak and Chonnonton Nations. This territory falls under the London Township Treaty and Sombra Treaty 1796, and the Dish with One Spoon Wampum. Brescia University College accepts responsibility as a public institution to contribute toward revealing and correcting miseducation as well as renewing respectful relationships with Indigenous Communities through teaching, research, and community service. Brescia University College (www.brescia.uwo.ca), a Catholic university college affiliated with Western University, is Canada’s only women’s university. For over a century, the university experience at Brescia challenges students to lead with wisdom, justice and compassion. Our student-centred institution is committed to providing women with a transformative education as we prepare our students for life-long leadership. Our students benefit from a small, supportive atmosphere at Brescia while having access to resources at Western. Brescia is currently seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to fill a position as:
Admissions & Recruitment Officer
(Temporary Full Time Position - 6 month contract) Salary Grade 6 - $29.47 per hourReporting to the Director – Recruitment & Admissions, the Admissions & Recruitment Officer supports the Recruitment and Admissions team. Key duties will include: the assessment of applications from domestic and international students; engaging with students and families as part of the admissions and recruitment process; representing Brescia at outreach activities; This role works closely with the Admissions Information Officer and a second Admissions & Recruitment Officer. This full-time position requires a thorough understanding of the university application process as well as knowledge of all admissions requirements usually obtained through related work experience in a university environment. The ability to prioritize and multi- task in a busy environment demonstrating initiative, flexibility and strong reasoning skills are as essential as well-developed communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in international credential assessment would be considered an asset. Some travel will be required to support outreach related to Brescia’s recruitment programs; applicants must present a valid G driver’s license and valid passport. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Admissions key responsibilities and duties include:
- Broad knowledge of various admissions requirements, both domestic and international
- Detailed country knowledge as it relates to international credentials and relationships between varying educational systems
- Assessment of international, non-traditional applicants, including communication with applicants
- Transcript and academic credential evaluation for admissions/transfer credit
- Broad understanding of academic transcripts and credentials as part of the assessment process
- Prepares files for and serves on the Admissions Committee
- Maintenance of admission database and running of offers as needed
- On-going response to general admissions queries as needed
- Working with third-party educational representatives; updating and advising on admission processes and procedures
- Updating admission policies and support material for specialized programs (web, print)
- Addresses concerns of agents, students, parents, guidance staff
- Knowledge of module requirements to determine degree and program requirements, as it relates to assessment of transfer credit
- Knowledge of post-graduation options and admission requirements as it relates to undergraduate program
- Knowledge of course selection process for in-coming students
- Individual appointments as required for student inquiry as part of the admissions and recruitment process
- Assists with Summer Orientation Days
- In-depth knowledge of campus-wide resources, opportunities and supports and the ability to address sensitive topics Assist recruitment team with on-campus events as needed
- Recruitment visits at schools or other locations as needed– some travel required
- Liaise with contacts and faculties across the Western/affiliate campuses
- Training of new Admissions & Recruitment staff
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience with preference given to experience in a post-secondary environment.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to build relationships with faculty, staff and external contacts.
- Thorough knowledge of admissions and recruitment procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and consistent ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills with an advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to travel regularly and work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Location: LondonOntario, Canada
- LondonOntario, Canada
- Date Posted
- 25 Jan 2023
- Development Woodland Officer (Degree Apprenticeship)Forestrycommission – Posted by Forestrycommission
- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 25 Jan 2023
- Outdoor Adventure Activity Captain: Summer Program Youth Enrichment Services – Posted by YESkids
- BostonMassachusetts, United States
- Date Posted
- 24 Jan 2023
- Now Hiring Pre-Licensed/Post-Masters Therapists in Denver, Colorado Khesed Wellness – Posted by azetah
- DenverColorado, United States
- Date Posted
- 24 Jan 2023
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings