Full-Time Workday HRIS Analyst
aBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages and supports one or more Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) functional areas as part of the global Workday HCM and integrated technology solutions. The HRIS Analyst provides global HR systems administration, including business process configuration, reporting development, and integration management. This position works closely with HR staff, business leaders and associates to effectively meet the business needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
HR Systems Administration:
* Administers and monitors Workday HCM system security and security controls to ensure appropriate access to HCM functionality for users, and monitors appropriate data security.
* Manages one or more Workday HCM functional areas to ensure business processes, configuration and reporting meets business needs. This position will focus on Workday Learning and Recruiting functional areas.
* Stays up-to-date on Workday capabilities of assigned functional areas and interconnections with other functional areas in HCM and/or Finance through Workday Community, product documentation, product roadmap, new functionality, customer alerts, weekly service updates, bi-annual releases, networking with internal contacts and other Workday customers, and testing in a non-production tenant.
* Determines appropriate system configuration changes required to meet business needs based on user requirements and best practices. Provides new and innovative alternative solutions to Workday HCM system and application challenges when appropriate. Configures and tests those changes in a non-production tenant, documents the configuration changes, verifies the requesting user tests and signs off on the changes, and implements them in the production tenant.
* Develops and shares custom reports, dashboards, scorecards and calculated fields for users, maximizing efficiency by reusing existing reports and training users as needed.
* Writes and executes thorough functional test plans and test scenarios to ensure that Workday HCM system changes are working properly, existing processes remain unaffected and the needs of the users are met.
* Troubleshoots and resolves complex production systems issues.
* Provides Workday HCM support for Black Knight employees, management and contingent workers through group mailboxes and help desk telephone calls. May also provide in-person support to members of the HR department.
* Ensures systems quality and data accuracy via regular audits of data; adheres to all change management and SOX controls for proper process and protocols.
* Manages the setup and data elements of foundational structures in Workday to drive position management, department, location and organization structures.
* May develop and support integrations between HCM system (Workday) and other internal and/or external systems.
* Generates standard audit reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
* Trains internal users, support personnel, and/or HR team members on Workday system changes and/or new procedures. Assists users within HR as needed to enable them to more effectively utilize all HR systems.
* Serves as a functional backup for other Workday HCM functional areas as needed.
Project Management and Governance:
* Supports HRIS and project managers in the implementation of HRIS roadmap initiatives by executing necessary project tasks and adhering to timelines and quality expectations.
* Manages small to large projects, including development of project plans, facilitating team meetings, and driving to successful completion of projects.
* Provides insight and recommendations on best practices for configuration of HCM system (Workday) and new HR tools and systems to meet identified business requirements.
* Estimates effort required for configuration, testing and support related to proposed enhancements or projects.
* Conducts unit testing for all configuration done as part of a project, and participates in user acceptance testing as a test coordinator.
* Performs other duties as required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience using recognized best practices to configure and administer Workday HCM functional areas and security to meet user requirements. Experience configuring and administering Workday security is highly preferred, and experience configuring Workday Learning and/or Recruiting is also preferred
* Experience in test planning and in developing and executing test scenarios with system implementations and upgrades
* Experience supporting HRIS systems, preferably Workday, to identify or validate system incidents and solutions
* Knowledge of human resources principles, practices and processes
* Knowledge of laws and regulations that affect human resources
* Strong customer service, analytical and organizational skills with the ability to solve problems creatively
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the company
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
* Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with expertise in MS Excel
Intermediate professional role requiring moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Solves problems that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Extensive knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware. Manages Workday HCM Security and one or more functional areas of Workday HCM system to meet business needs with direction. Provides intermediate functional support for the implementation, maintenance and upgrade of Workday HCM modules. Develops moderately-complex reports and dashboards Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior technical staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four (4) or more years of demonstrated HRIS, payroll analysis, or data analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjYwOTg4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
38 total views, 1 today