Full-Time Wholesale Employee Benefits Operations Manager
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Manage, monitor and measure the day-to-day transactional outputs and adjust as needed to ensure performance expectations are met. This includes working with leadership to ensure that results are aligned with strategic initiatives.
- Be point of contact and responsible for the internal processing team and/or perform all transactions associated with enrolling new business, renewals, quoting, terminations, BORs, etc.
- Manage and act as first point of contact for all outsourced vendor partners to delegate tasks, complete operating procedures, training manuals, and invoicing. This includes setting a budget, managing costs, and identifying resource needs for the upcoming year.
- Notify the Advanced Professionals team and external stakeholders/clients of any issues regarding enrolling new business, renewals, quoting, terminations, BORs, etc.
- Optimize workflows and processes to ensure continuous improvement. This includes recommendations for process improvements and execution of those improvements.
- Ensure that all underwriting and business rules regarding enrolling new business, renewals, quoting, terminations, BORs, etc. are being are being executed correctly.
- Collaborate with our Newfront Technology team to ensure technology solutions support execution of underwriting and business needed for enrolling new business, renewals, quoting, terminations, BORs, etc.
- Provide valuable recommendations for technology improvements and solutions.
- Lead the monthly operations meetings with Carriers and Administrators, including process improvement recommendations for all parties.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in operations, insurance, and/or technology industry.
- Previous management experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills: written, public speaking, and presentation preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills, professionalism, and tact.
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and is responsive to co-workers and colleagues.
- Ability to train, delegate, provide oversight, and give feedback.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technology systems and software applications.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and flexibility to manage ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to review internal/external deliverables to ensure accuracy.
- Intermediate project planning and management.
- Ability to forge relationships and build trust.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Focus in employee benefits administration experience preferred.
How to ApplyPlease visit our career page and upload your resume at https://jobs.lever.co/newfrontinsurance/9604bccc-a42f-415e-9860-704ceb715638?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Pink%20Job%20Board
60 total views, 1 today