Temporary Warehouse Associate & Driver
As a Warehouse Associate, you will support all prototype shipping, receiving, inventory control and tracking in Excel.
- Manage inventory in varying warehouse locations and environments
- Prepare items for distribution
- Perform cycle counts regularly (Cycle Count Reconciliation as needed)
- Maintain inventory accuracy at 98% or above
- Work on a fast-paced line processing, sorting, and staging packages for delivery
- Receive, count, scan devices and verify all incoming parcels and freight
- Log all incoming items, packages, return receipts, FedEx, DHL and UPS into internal tools
- Prepare and package outgoing materials including dangerous goods to prevent in-transit damage
- Prepare documents including dangerous goods, safety data sheets, and custom invoices for international shipping
- Be able to drive a company owned van for pickups/deliveries
How to ApplyPlease apply directly here: https://careers-milestonetech.icims.com/jobs/23892/warehouse-associate-and-driver/job?
108 total views, 1 today