Full-Time VP, Technical Training Manager (Req#2119)
The VP, Technical Training Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all training for insurance product and coverage programs for new and existing staff. Additionally, works with management to explore potential for process and procedure review as well as enhancements and efficiencies. Communicates, assesses, and trains on various in-house systems to broad audiences. Supervises training staff.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services.
- Confers with hiring managers to determine training needs for all new hires and transfers.
- Takes a lead role in developing compliance and E & O required training. Research external programs for content and cost effectiveness.
- Works with the MAIA to coordinate employee licensing and other CEU training both in-house and off site. Manages the Training budget as well as carrier sponsored educational opportunities.
- Keeps informed on new developments, methods, and techniques in the training field.
- Sits on the Agency Acquisition Committee to oversee training needs of newly acquired agency staff.
- Ability to make decisions independently and collaborate as needed with senior management.
- Must also collaborate with external business partners and vendors as needed to develop, present and measure training opportunities.
Must know or become familiar with all agency systems, process and procedures, carrier proprietary systems and tools. Must know or become familiar with external tools and support vendor technology. Must be able to communicate effectively. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college/ university or ten or more years of experience in insurance training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills/Knowledge Massachusetts P & C license is required. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to make presentations to groups of all sizes effectively. Proficient in all Microsoft Products.
Working Conditions The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. System technology needs may mandate evening or weekend testing. Travel to office locations on occasion is necessary. Onsite training may be necessary. Occasional weekend testing for upgrades to systems may be needed.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the direct link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2119/?utm_medium=jobshare
47 total views, 0 today