Full-Time Vision Coordinator
The Vision Coordinator is responsible for prioritizing and handling all support functions for daily operations of the vision team. The Vision Coordinator is responsible for ensuring daily operational tasks are completed for program functionality and supports all critical areas of the operational team including claims, network and reporting by outreaching to customers, handling file exchanges and prioritizing and accomplishing all projects necessary for business operations.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides information for members or clients looking for a conveniently, located provider.
• Research and resolve customer issues and escalates more complex issues to the appropriate party.
• Perform provider outreach by phone and create detailed documentation such as a status log or summary report of contracting and credentialing projects. Identifies the need for follow-up with provider and ensures that it is carried out.
• Document necessary call details in system appropriately.
• Represent team in training providers via phone and WebEx on provider web portal and other processes.
• Communicate to vision team operational changes impacting daily business including upcoming events or changes through appropriate email, SharePoint, or other system notifications.
• Performs validation of report transfer in system(s).
• Responsible for quality review of internal team documentation, including benefit tables and algorithms, as well as external provider communication to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Coordinates receipt and handling of vendor payments.
• Assist in pulling information through reporting system(s) as needed for daily operations and client audits.
• Manipulate information as required to move from one system to another.
• Coordinate scheduling meetings, resources, minutes and recapping action items.
• Routs mail and electronic information such as faxes to the correct system(s) or area.
• Coordinate handling of claims including scanning claims, entering claims, member research, file attachments, coordination with clinical staff for fee amounts and claims processing.
• Other duties as needed or required.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Knowledge of industry terminology and procedures.
• Well-organized and superior organizational, written and oral communication skills, particularly presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient with general computer software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to make competent judgment conclusions based on data available with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
• Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration (or related field) or equivalent, relevant work experience.
• General knowledge of vision and eye care.
• One year experience within the healthcare or customer service field.
• Knowledge of benefits and insurance.
• Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent.
• Ability to effectively operate computer equipment.
• Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
• Ability to travel as projects dictate.
• Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
• Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
How to Applyhttp://gr.8job.co/EkPPd11L
37 total views, 1 today