Full-Time Vice President, Risk Reporting Analyst
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Risk Reporting Analyst to join our Risk Reporting and Control team. This role is located in Pittsburgh, PA – hybrid.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Conceptualize, design and develop risk reports and reporting solutions
- Manage end-to-end reporting process viz. data collection, data quality checks, report generation, report quality checks, report review and distribution
- Ensure reports are timely, accurate, complete and fit-for-purpose
- Respond to stakeholder queries in a timely manner with detailed data analysis
- Lead data analysis projects and serve as a resource to less experienced colleagues
- Leverage relevant technology tools (SQL, Excel Macros etc.) for quick data analysis
- Create and maintain associated procedures
- Develop risk expertise to understand risk requirements and effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Write status updates in non-technical terms suitable for senior management consumption
- Ensure compliance with policy and regulatory requirements
- Work with minimal supervision
- Act like owner for the assigned areas
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience preferred. Experience in risk management, finance and technology preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of various risk types and a strong understanding of risks and controls; knowledge of risk exposure metrics is preferred
- Superior analytical skills and ability to analyze large data sets to validate data and metrics
- Good understanding of reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and a keen aptitude for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with various business / functions and build relationships at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with global teams desirable
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to Applyhttps://eofe.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/39282/?utm_medium=jobshare
54 total views, 1 today