Full-Time Vice President of US Insurance Solutions
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills, build new capabilities, and deliver results while discovering their genius.
This role is our most senior leader of our US insurance solution organization and will act as its “chief product officer.” This person is responsible for ensuring that the products we deliver to the insurance business vertical meet its needs to allow us to deliver on our financial objectives. The role will partner with the executive who leads the insurance vertical and will play a key role on the insurance vertical’s leadership team.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of P&C insurance industry experience as a leader with an insurer or working within the industry in direct support of insurers. Multi-line of business and life insurance experience a plus.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in product management; demonstrated success launching and driving adoption of new products and managing a product roadmap
- Strategic thinker with experience building net-new products as well as adapting existing products to create new/increased value
- Strong communicator at all levels of the organization with demonstrated ability to create followership and communicate a compelling vision and strategy
- Relationship-oriented, strong collaborator that is adept at leading through influence; experience thriving in complex, matrix organizations
- Experience working in Agile development methodologies
- Strong people leader with experience managing teams of 10+ associates and experience developing and retaining talent
Impact You’ll Make:
- Acting as the “Chief Product Officer” for US Insurance Solutions, provide primary product leadership guidance and support to the insurance vertical
- Support the development of the insurance vertical three-year plan inclusive of the development of an insurance specific solution strategy and plan to meet revenue growth targets
- Partner with Global Solutions to support the diffusion of global IP locally
- Be a leader of leaders and oversee teams that manage the various local product suites that support the insurance vertical business and that also act as product advisors to our global solution partners
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure product strategies are aligned with the go-to-market and product adoption strategies
- Develop, present, defend and track business cases for investment
- In partnership with the insurance vertical, develop the “run” and “grow” agenda for all local insurance products and execute the established plans successfully
- When engaging global solution partners, act as the product advocate for the insurance vertical
- Remain a student of the market and ensure that the team is capturing VoC and market/competitive intelligence to ensure that products are effectively and efficiently adapted to market needs
- Work with various stakeholders, including global technology and operations to ensure that products are delivered with high quality, on budget and on time
- Monitor budget and cost controls to ensure that products are managed effectively; continuously looking for opportunities to drive scale and efficiencies in order to release funds to reinvest into the business
- Oversee legacy products and their associated controls to ensure that the products can be maintained appropriately alongside newly developed products without compromising the quality and operating effectiveness of either
- For local insurance specific solutions, manage products throughout their lifecycle and, when necessary, develop effective product sunset strategies
- Manage, motivate and coach all direct reports (“solid” and “dotted”), ensuring that they have individual development goals and career development plans and are thriving within our operating model
Outcomes You Will Deliver:
- Achieve annual product line revenue goal; ensuring that we are able to drive growth through the successful build and introduction of new products
- Achieve the cost target for the function
- Develop a comprehensive insurance solution specific 3-year solution strategy and 1-year operating plans and promote a strong interlock between the insurance vertical and global solution plans
- Deliver market-focused performance tracking and reporting and brings new and effective visibility into key solutions metrics at the insurance solution level
- Bring and foster a compliance, legal and consumer privacy mindset to all products and solutions
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to ApplyPlease apply here.
58 total views, 2 today