Full-Time UX/UI Designer
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Generally responsible for the look, feel, operation, and functionality of a commercial website. Designs and constructs web pages/sites and applications including incorporating graphic user interface features and other techniques. Contributes to the design group’s efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s onl ine offerings. Designs the website to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Designs internal and external web pages, including layout, user interface graphics, navigation, and graphics for new product release and new web-hosted product offering.
* Works closely with Web Developer on coding to integrate text, graphics, sound, and/or video and then the Web Administrator to implement pages or applications into production.
* Assures web server and site technical performance.
* Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications and performs web usability testing.
* Develops, assesses and communicates website usage and security policies and standards.
* May perform limited amount of Web programming and coding.
* Provides technical assistance to Site Administrators.
* May assist in the planning of overall company strategy involving Internet usage.
* May make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web development.
* May perform overall administration of sites at a company-wide level.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Proficiency in application web design
* Proficiency in HTML design and all versions of HTML programming
* Knowledge of a wide range of interface design, development and debugging tools, techniques and methodologies
* Knowledge of the processes, phases, and roles relevant to common development methodologies
* Knowledge of testing tools and quality control requirements
* Knowledge of potential performance and security issues
* Knowledge of advantages and disadvantages of operating systems (e.g., Unix, Windows) and of various browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla Foxfire, etc.)
* Proficiency in VB and Java scripting
* Knowledge of programming languages
* Proficiency in graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Go Live, Cyber Studio, Flash).
* Proficiency to effectively analyze and synthesize information, identify alternatives and select an effective solution
* Knowledge to design and demonstrate the efficient, user friendly and visually appealing screens
* Proficiency to resolve program problems using diagnostic tools and facilities
* Proficiency to write basic test scripts for system as designed
* Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
Web Designer II
Intermediate professional role requiring moderate skills with high level of proficiency in web-based technologies including browsers, ASP pages, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill using multiple web-based tools. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior technical staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four (4) or more years of web design experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci4zMzI1Ny4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
80 total views, 1 today