Full-Time UX/Front-end Designer
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Generally responsible for the look, feel, operation, and functionality of a mobile application. Designs and constructs mobile web pages/sites and applications including incorporating graphic user interface features and other techniques. Contributes to the design group’s efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s mobile and online offerings. Designs the mobile application to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications and product lines.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Designs internal and external web pages, including layout, user interface graphics, navigation, and graphics for new product release and new web-hosted product offering.
* Works closely with Web Developer on coding to integrate text, graphics, sound, and/or video and then the Web Administrator to implement pages or applications into production.
* Assures web server and site technical performance.
* Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications and performs web usability testing.
* Develops, assesses and communicates website usage and security policies and standards.
* May perform limited amount of Web programming and coding.
* Provides technical assistance to Site Administrators.
* May assist in the planning of overall company strategy involving Internet usage.
* May make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web development.
* May perform overall administration of sites at a company-wide level.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Proficiency in application web design
* Proficiency in HTML design and all versions of HTML programming
* Knowledge of a wide range of interface design, development and debugging tools, techniques and methodologies
* Knowledge of the processes, phases, and roles relevant to common development methodologies
* Knowledge of testing tools and quality control requirements
* Knowledge of potential performance and security issues
* Knowledge of advantages and disadvantages of operating systems (e.g., Unix, Windows) and of various browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla Foxfire, etc.)
* Proficiency in VB and Java scripting
* Native iOS and Android experience is required
* Knowledge of programming languages
* Proficiency in graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Go Live, Cyber Studio, Flash).
* Proficiency to effectively analyze and synthesize information, identify alternatives and select an effective solution
* Knowledge to design and demonstrate the efficient, user friendly and visually appealing screens
* Proficiency to resolve program problems using diagnostic tools and facilities
* Proficiency to write basic test scripts for system as designed
* Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
Web Designer IV
Expert/lead technical role. Expert knowledge of the field. Develops large and/or highly complex solutions that require analysis and research using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Works on an E-commerce team and/or with vendors to design organization’s E- commerce website. Requires understanding of web-based technologies and thorough knowledge of HTML code, browsers, ASP pages, object- oriented technology, and/or other design-related or graphics applications. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff. Works without supervision on the most complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires ten (10) or more years of demonstrated web design experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjI3OTcyLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
124 total views, 1 today