We love where we work and can’t wait to show you!
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is hiring a full-time Urologist to join our growing practice. We are seeking a compassionate and experienced provider to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to invest in a close-knit community and become a part of an incredible environment that makes a daily impact in your neighbors’ lives while getting that work-life balance you’ve always dreamed of!
What can we offer you?
- MGMA Competitive Salary (Guaranteed Base) + RVU incentives
- Hospital employed with benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation, and CME allowance
- Workday: Four, 10-hour days (8 clinical and 2 administrative); 3 clinic days, 1 OR day)
- Sign-on bonus
- Outstanding benefits, including employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families. Benefits package is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Robotic -Assisted Surgery coming in 2024!
Jefferson Healthcare is one of the top employers on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula and near Seattle, Victoria, BC and Vancouver. We are a DNV accredited, 5 Star rated 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with six rural health clinics and a wide scope of specialty services; we provide exceptional care for more than 25,000 residents of East Jefferson County.
Port Townsend has been named as one of the coolest small towns in America … with good reason. There are festivals almost every weekend, endless recreational/hiking/skiing/sailing activities, great places to eat, and a strong and vibrant community feel. National Geographic calls Port Townsend “one of the most sophisticated places west of Seattle” and 16 Best Places to Live in the US in 2015 (nearby Port Angeles by Outdoors Magazine).
To apply and/or inquire about this position, please contact our Provider Recruiter, Jessie Michaels at jm*******@je*****************.org
Visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
Open until filled.
How to Apply
50 total views, 1 today