Full-Time UI/UX Web Designer II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that REALTORS®, lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire Listing and loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the MLS and mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Generally responsible for the look, feel, operation, and functionality of an enterprise mobile, web and desktop application. Designs the UI/UX of multiple applications. Constructs web pages/sites and applications including incorporating graphic user interface features and other techniques. Contributes to the product management group’s efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s applications and online offerings. Designs the UI and UX of websites to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications. Also responsible for gathering both internal and external requirements translating those into design requirements and user stories.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Designs internal and external web pages, including layout, user interface graphics, navigation, and graphics for new product release and new web-hosted product offering.
* Creates the UI /UX design for multiple applications including desktop, web and mobile.
* Works closely with Senior Web Designer and Development on coding to integrate text, graphics, sound and video.
* Participates in the UI requirements gathering process, ensuring that business requirements are well defined, estimated and prioritized.
* Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications and performs web usability testing.
* Assesses and communicates website usage and aligns them with corporate security policies and standards.
* Performs HTML and CSS web programming as needed.
* Provides technical assistance to Site Administrators.
* Assists with hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web and mobile development.
* Administration of division-wide websites.
* May travel up to 10%.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Proficiency in application web design
* Strong knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.), Screen Capture/Mockup Programs, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Visio highly desired
* Experience creating wireframes, mockups or prototypes
* Experience designing web based applications for clients or customers a plus
* Experience working in a cross functional team environment, including interacting with Application Development, Quality Assurance, Customer Care and Marketing Teams a plus
* Experience with writing requirements documentation, use cases, user stories and functional specifications a plus
* Proficiency in HTML, CSS, JSON and/or Jquery a plus
* Knowledge of a wide range of interface design, development and debugging tools, techniques and methodologies
* Knowledge of the processes, phases, and roles relevant to common SDLC development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, and/or Hybrid)
* Knowledge of testing tools and quality control requirements
* Knowledge of potential performance and security issues
* Knowledge of advantages and disadvantages of desktop and mobile operating systems and browsers
* Knowledge of programming languages a plus
* Proficiency in graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Go Live, Cyber Studio, Flash).
* Proficiency to effectively analyze and synthesize information, identify alternatives and select an effective solution
* Knowledge to design and demonstrate the efficient, user friendly and visually appealing screens and workflows
* Ability to write basic test scripts for system as designed
* Knowledge of business analyst methods and techniques
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
* Ability to multi-task alongside being detail and results oriented
* Ability to work flexible and extended hours as required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
Web Designer II
Intermediate professional role requiring moderate skills with high level of proficiency in web-based technologies including browsers, ASP pages, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill using multiple web-based tools. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior technical staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four (4) or more years of web design experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjI2NDk5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
81 total views, 1 today