Full-Time Treasury Manager
The Treasury Manager is responsible for cash management, cash flow forecasting, preparing, and executing monthly quarterly and daily intercompany funds flow schedule, foreign exchange management, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements for Treasurer, accounting, and external reporting and ad-hoc project work to support on-going business objectives and assist with debt compliance and capital allocation strategy. In addition, the Treasury Manager is responsible for managing daily banking relationships and ensuring proper banking controls are in place across the various banking platforms The Treasury Manager will perform the day-today requirements for managing the Risk and Insurance Program, assist with renewals and claims and certificate requests.
- Review the daily cash position for the US, Canada and Europe, and collaborate with other treasury colleagues to ensure all cash pools are adequately funded to support strategic business objectives.
- Approve domestic and international wires and intercompany settlements.
- Manage intercompany trade payable balances and settlement of intercompany loan interest.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast and variance analysis.
- Manage the foreign exchange hedging program including execution of spot and forward currency trades and related reporting.
- Manage implementation efforts associated with banking projects, including bank automation initiatives and service changes and Treasury related ERP projects.
- Work with accounts receivable, accounts payable and accounting teams to research, understand and analyze working capital requirements.
- Coordinate contingent liability issuance including letters of credit and surety bonds.
- Primary contact for audit documentation for SOX and internal/external audits.
- Manage banking platforms and relationships. Perform day to day banking requests (manual checks, stop payments, etc.).
- Perform the day-to-day requirements for the Risk and Insurance program, including assisting with renewals, claims and certificate requirements.
- Understand and report on risk management and be able to recommend risk mitigation initiatives.
- Perform day to day banking requests (manual checks, stop payments, etc.).
- Prepare periodic cash and debt reports for the Treasury, accounting, and external reporting areas.
- Support treasury integration activities during acquisition and divestures and ad-hoc project support within cross treasury functions and finance.
- BS/BA with finance or accounting emphasis.
- 8 years of professional experience including 3 years of related treasury exposure.
- MBA degree preferred.
- CCM/CTP designation a plus
- Diverse knowledge of banking operations systems, especially funds transfer.
- Strong technical skills in treasury management systems and banking applications.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a strong work ethic and drive to exceed expectations.
- Ability to work in a team environment in order to complete responsibilities.
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Sound decision making.
- Proactive approach and drive for achieving results.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This position reports directly to the Treasurer Shared Services and works extensively with treasury, tax, accounting, and finance colleagues. The Treasury Manager also interacts with other groups throughout the organization to support global treasury needs.
Normal office setting with remote working flexibility.
Position will be based in Hazelwood, MO OR Bridgewater, NJ
How to ApplyIf interested, please submit your application via the link below... https://mallinckrodt.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MallinckrodtCareers/job/MKG-Hazelwood-MO-675---USA037/Treasury-Manager_JR000012864
39 total views, 1 today