Full-Time Treasury Analyst II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Prepares and executes electronic payments, assists in cash forecasting and positioning, prepares routine and ad hoc cash reporting as directed, and maintains cash balances and reconciliations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepares and executes electronic payments and other online banking transactions.
* Works in conjunction with operations to ensure payments are processed timely and coded effectively.
* Prepares daily reconciliations of company bank accounts.
* Assists in preparing data to be used in financial reporting for management.
* Distributes scheduled communication on time and accurately.
* Analyzes results and investigates variances and trends.
* Works with accounting staff related to research of variances.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of cash management activities and financial analysis along with the ability to understand and apply concepts
* Knowledge of general accounting principles, financial statements, practices and procedures as well as banking functions
* Skill in analytical and statistical examination for complex problem solving
* Ability to create complex spreadsheets and demonstrate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, accounting, reporting and other related software
* Ability to prepare financial reports
* Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, plan and work in an organized manner and rely on sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Ability to handle stressful situations
* Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
* Ability to handle daily responsibilities and special projects simultaneously
* Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, and the public
Treasury Analyst II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Identifies non-routine issues and routes/escalates to appropriate team member. Works on multiple concurrent projects of medium complexity. Is an active team member, contributes to complex projects to gain experience, shares ideas and suggests process improvements appropriate for level of experience. Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires three (3) or more years of treasury experience at a public company or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXNjaWFsby4wMzM3NC4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
128 total views, 1 today