Full-Time Transportation Engineer III – NEW HIGHER SALARY!
- Provide supervision and management in the development and coordination of the planning, design, project schedule, and construction of division-managed projects.
- Provide oversight and review of the preparation of contract documents, engineering estimates, specifications, standard drawings, and special construction details.
- Develop and implement measures to control project costs.
- Track all aspects of each project from conception to completion including project feasibility, planning, public involvement, project design, right-of-way acquisition, environmental issues, budget, project letting, and award to ensure timely delivery of projects and programs.
- Working knowledge and understanding of engineering concepts, practices, and theories used in construction project proposal development.
- Experience maintaining effective working relationships with NCDOT staff, consultants, contractors, and public officials while managing conflicts and deadlines.
- Experience with project development concepts and construction processes and using these skills to resolve issues and develop proposals.
- Computer skills using online databases like SAP, Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel), and software such as MicroStation, APLUS, and NCDOT Trns•port.
- Strong ability to organize resources, plan, schedul3, and coordinate work to maintain schedules.
- Agility to traverse uneven and difficult terrain.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather including snow and ice.
- Candidates registered as a professional engineer by the NC Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors.
- We may require you to be registered as a professional engineer by the NC Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, and
- 4+ years of relevant experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/ynwjxan6
37 total views, 0 today