Full-Time Transportation Engineer Associate- Recent Engineering Grads Only!
- An interest in smart transportation engineering in areas such as environmental planning, design, construction, big data analytics, drones, R&D, and/or maintenance.
- Analytical thinking and academic success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership potential.
- An unofficial copy of your most recent college transcripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, and
- Less than 2 years of post-graduation engineering experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- We may require registration as a professional engineer by the NC Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors.
- We value diversity and encourage all qualified individuals, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- You may be given the opportunity to relocate in North Carolina.
Call me: Tammy Forte at 919-814-2228.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/5wb3sp82
54 total views, 1 today