Full-Time Ticketing Director
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation is seeking a qualified individual for a Ticketing Director position to oversee all ticketing operations for the San Diego business market. This position is considered leadership within the business market and must be a detail oriented person with excellent organizational skills, have a professional interaction with management personnel, vendors, clients of all levels, an ability to work efficiently, accurately and effectively under pressure, and ability to complete and prioritize tasks in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in ticketing software. The ability to communicate with respect and diplomacy across all levels of business is essential to this position. Maintaining knowledge of current ticketing trends in entertainment industry is an essential element to this position.
- Build and maintain all events for Live Nation San Diego promoted shows.
- Communicate regularly with promoters, Ticketmaster staff, Live Nation Ticketing staff, Live Nation Touring, vendors, customers and affiliated parties
- Analyze all events as directed by Market President.
- Assist Clients, Ticketmaster Rep and Live Nation Rep with event programming, ticket holds, ticket accounts and other ticket details
- Communicate regularly and assist internal departments and external event personnel with any ticketing needs and concerns
- Attend all relevant meetings, functions and discussions
- Act as box office representative and venue/artist liaison at events
- Adhere to Live Nation ticketing initiatives, programs, policies and procedures
- Assist with monitoring of ticket sales and maintenance of ticketing system
- Track and reconcile ticket stock inventory
- Maintain accurate box office accounting records and archives, compliance
- Receive and maintain ticket requests and process invoices to completion
- Monitor supplies and equipment, as well as, report and follow up on any ticketing repair issues
- All duties as assigned by management
- Work with promotions department, production department, talent buyer, labels, artist management and / or touring office to set-up events, place holds, process orders and release tickets in a timely fashion
- 6-8 years minimum experience in a similar position
- 5 years minimum experience in a managerial role with experience managing others
- Demonstrated knowledge of ticketing software, event programming, management principals, box office operations, and similar work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide leadership, prioritize, organize, motivate, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, and communicate
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
How to Applyhttps://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite/job/Chula-Vista-CA-USA/Director--Ticketing_JR-24542-3
113 total views, 1 today