Part-Time TICKET AGENT
TICKET AGENT – BOX OFFICE & CALL CENTRE
Reporting to the Manager – Ticketing Services, Ticket Agents work in both the Box Office and the Call Centre and are responsible for providing exceptional customer service while selling tickets to all events at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- Providing excellent customer service in person, through inbound and outbound calling
- Handling large volume of sales on a regular basis
- Processing cash, debit and credit card transactions and balancing deposits
- Operating computerized ticketing systems and ensuring all account data is captured accurately
- Providing information about all products and services available at TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Adhering to all ticketing policies and procedures
- Filling, sorting and organizing Box Office materials
- Performing some light lifting and other duties, as required
RATE OF PAY:
- $ 16.75/ Hourly
TARGET START DATE:
- May 22, 2023
- Customer service experience required.
- Familiarity with Ticketing Systems is an asset; Knowledge of Archtics is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset
- Previous experience in a Call Centre environment or phone room
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated, open to working in a team environment
- Ability to work calmly under pressure while balancing multiple priorities
- High level of computer literacy. Comfortable operating multiple computer based systems simultaneously
- Previous cash handling experience is required. Experience handling sales of all types (credit, debit, gift cards)
- Able to adapt to a flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be available to work all days of the Toronto International Film Festival
How to ApplyHOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- All applications must be submitted online through TIFF’s Career Centre.
- Please upload your cover letter and resumé as one PDF, before the deadline of April 14, 2023.
130 total views, 1 today