Full-Time Third Party Risk (TPRM) Analyst III
Responsible for assisting in performing due diligence, onboarding, and ongoing governance of Third Parties. Assist and help ensuring department’s policy, procedure, standards are compliant based on Regulatory Guidelines and laws as well as Black Knight’s external standards. Supports department initiatives and vendor special projects to ensure Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) achieves goals regarding third party relationship management in accordance with regulatory guidance and critical corporate goals.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists and analyzes vendor risk, and evaluates third party service providers across the enterprise for each business unit.
* Assists in oversight, reporting and annual evaluations.
* Supports the tiering, onboarding, monitoring and off-boarding of Third Parties through analyzing, assessing and evaluating the risks in compliance with relevant financial and operational regulations, policies and procedures.
* Helps maintain Third Party Inventory including services provided.
* Develops complex supplier analysis, scorecards, and division vendor reports and helps conduct quarterly business reviews.
* Procures services and materials as directed by and approved through internal channels and policy.
* Assists in the sourcing and operational negotiations and vendor risk reviews as needed.
* Supports contract development, vendor risk reviews and approval process and provides contract information as needed.
* Analyzes supplier marketplace data including industry structure and demographics, supplier performance, etc.
* Conducts independent risk assessments and provide fact based objective recommendation findings to appropriate line of business.
* Develops and applies standardized and rigorous approach to analyze aggregated portfolio risks.
* Develops, implements, monitors and reports performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure vendor third party performance.
* Conducts reviews which measure end-user satisfaction, quality and service levels, savings, supplier performance metrics, next-generation improvement opportunities, etc.
* Participates in stakeholder interviews to gather information regarding current practices, processes, and behaviors.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
* Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager (CRVPM) or Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) certification is a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Working Knowledge and Experience in Third Party Risk, and/or Operational Risk management
* Advanced knowledge of OCC, FFIEC, FDIC and CFPB regulations, guidelines regarding TPRM highly preferred
* Working knowledge and experience of NIST, COBAT, COSO rules and expectations is preferred;
* Experience in Third Party Life Cycle Management preferred
* Previous experience in independent assessment / audit a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Understand business unit objectives and identifies inherent risks associated with the Business strategy
* Ability to Complete complex risk analysis on enterprise level risks or pervasive control gaps
* Previous experience in Financial Service or Financial Technology (Fintech) industry highly preferred
* Experience with Third Party Risk Management tools such as RSA Archer, Ariba or other TPRM tools is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships across multiple levels
* Experience of working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Experience in creating reporting by using advanced Excel, Tableau etc. tools
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences
* Ability to provide credible challenges to Senior Business Leaders for risk assessment levels, remediation plans and timelines
* Ability to persuade and influence others
* Understanding and knowledge of key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
* Experience with project management a plus
* Ability to develop relationships with business units, especially as it relates to operations and technology
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on many third party risk analysis projects as a project team member, more frequently as a project leader. Works on large, complex contract, procurement and third party risk issues or projects that require increased skill. Engages with internal customers, corporate control groups, and vendors to ensure related vendor management activities are compliant and will meet audit and regulatory review. Advanced knowledge of OCC, FFIEC, FDIC and CFPB regulations, guidelines regarding TPRM with working knowledge and experience of NIST, COBAT, COSO rules and expectations. Experience in independent assessment / audit including site assessment; negotiations or contract review experience. Ensures business units managing vendors adhere to both contractual obligations and regulatory requirements (FFIEC, OCC, FRB, and CFPB). Maintains a specific working knowledge of Tier 1 and Tier 2 parent/ child agreements, with a focus on third party risk monitoring and BU/vendor regulatory compliance. Supports the onboarding, tiering, risk/performance management, monitoring, and off boarding of vendors in compliance with VMO policies and procedures. Requires extensive knowledge of risk methodologies and techniques. May manage or serve as a project leader for risk projects. A governance and oversight role that must have extensive knowledge data streams and sources. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of relevant work experience. OR at least three (3) years in a third party risk, operational risk, or vendor risk role with experience in offshore vendor management and site assessments and successful completion of tasks in the promotional matrix. Relevant certifications may also be credited as relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjk3MTY3LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
31 total views, 3 today