Full-TimeThird Party Risk Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the design, build, and implement all components of the Black Knight Third Party Risk Management Program, based on industry best practices, standard methodologies/processes, and technology, with a focus on vendor risk monitoring and business unit (BU) compliance. Develops and maintains policies, processes, and procedures and devel ops controls that support the governance of the Third Party Risk Management Program in adherence to appropriate Federal regulations and the ability to demonstrate such compliance to both Federal Examiners and Black Knight Clients. Governance and oversight role that collaborates with and influences senior leaders to identify and monitor risks related to the usage of vendors in order to protect the interests of the company.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Directs and drives the third party risk management (TPRM) program.
* Leads the development of the strategic third party risk management plan
* Provides strategy, oversight, guidance and direction to senior leaders on providing third party risk management (TPRM) services.
* Proactively anticipates business needs and influences policy decisions for effective third party risk governance.
* Ensures compliance and standards are adhered to throughout third party risk management program processes.
* Manages the risk assessments process and monitoring of remediation plans for management.
* Ensures timely and accurate notification and escalation of actual or potential regulatory violations involving third parties.
* Participates and collaborates in Risk team projects both internally and outside of the department.
* Acts as subject matter expert on 3rd party risk management.
* Manages research on a variety of statistical and administrative reports on third party risk management.
* Supervises local staff and may supervise off-shore staff.
* May travel internationally up to 10%.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
* The following certifications are a plus: CTPRP, CRVPM, CISA, or CISM.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Understanding of IT and Security Risk as it relates to Vendor Risk Management preferred
* Knowledge of the Financial Services, Mortgage, or Financial Technology (Fintech) industry highly preferred
* Experience in an enterprise environment within a public company is a plus
* Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements such as FFIEC, FRB, CFPB, or others preferred
* Ability to evaluate risk implications inherent in new or changing third party relationships
* Good understanding of Enterprise Risk models, frameworks and TPRM tools
* Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to third party risk management.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
* Ability to persuade and influence others on next steps
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate management role. Typically manages a team of employees that focuses on specific risk and control functions in support of vendor risk management program. Provides recommendations to Third Party Risk senior management to improve vendor management policies and procedures. Works under general supervision and performs work of moderate to complex difficulty coordinating and administering vendor risk management for the onboarding, management, and off-boarding of vendors. Performs related work as assigned. Typically requires five (5) years or more years of risk management experience including two (2) years of third party risk management experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjI2NTM2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
35 total views, 1 today